Status
Not open for further replies.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's 31 here as well, but I guessed that the forum would start with the European time zone after I removed the SD of my 3DS to test the injection. I feel disappoint.

Aizenmyouou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm... So, I've been reading this thread for a while and I just bought myself a Powersaves yesterday...

I don't want to be a bother but I'd like to ask what were the side effects of the shiny code? I don't remember what page it was on but I remember it was something about evolving the pokemon that you turned shiny... I'd appreciate it very much if someone could let me know.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm... So, I've been reading this thread for a while and I just bought myself a Powersaves yesterday...

I don't want to be a bother but I'd like to ask what were the side effects of the shiny code? I don't remember what page it was on but I remember it was something about evolving the pokemon that you turned shiny... I'd appreciate it very much if someone could let me know.
It works perfectly, the only "side effect" I'd say is the Pokemon will not longer "belong" to you. If there is any nickname you want the Pokemon to have, make sure to use the shiny code after.

Reactions: Aizenmyouou

Aizenmyouou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works perfectly, the only "side effect" I'd say is the Pokemon will not longer "belong" to you. If there is any nickname you want the Pokemon to have, make sure to use the shiny code after.

I remember reading a problem with using Amie to evolve sylveon?

Thank you for answering my question. I'll be sure to nickname them (or fully evolve them) before I make them shiny then, just in case. Thank you~

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
I remember reading a problem with using Amie to evolve sylveon?

I think it's friendship related evolutions like Riolu to Lucario, the shiny code makes it so that they can never evolve. IIRC the solution was to trade the Pokemon to someone and trade back.
Pokebank might work too.

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country
I think it's friendship related evolutions like Riolu to Lucario, the shiny code makes it so that they can never evolve. IIRC the solution was to trade the Pokemon to someone and trade back.
Pokebank might work too.

I can confirm Pokebank works fine for Riolu.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if they dont have codes for unreleased material, what makes you think they'll have codes to allow that? :/
I honestly could care less, just stating my point that every Pokemon cant be in every ball. Even you were the one that told me that with an Eevee in a love ball.

Reactions: Queno138

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I honestly could care less, just stating my point that every Pokemon cant be in every ball. Even you were the one that told me that with an Eevee in a love ball.
I actually have an eevee in a love ball, lol.. I want things like lilligant in a love ball and whatnot.. or being able to switch my yveltal to a premier ball.. idk.. 'unreleased' or not, its pretty harmless.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually have an eevee in a love ball, lol.. I want things like lilligant in a love ball and whatnot.. or being able to switch my yveltal to a premier ball.. idk.. 'unreleased' or not, its pretty harmless.
Custom balls arent "unreleased", they simply arent legit to have on 5th and 6th gen Pokemon and I personally wouldnt attempt to tamper with that in case I ever wanted to go online with the Pokemon I use it on.

Reactions: Queno138

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Custom balls arent "unreleased", they simply arent legit to have on 5th and 6th gen Pokemon and I personally wouldnt attempt to tamper with that in case I ever wanted to go online with the Pokemon I use it on.
I was quoting a guy above by saying 'unreleased', but either way, idc what happens.. I went online with diancie and battled people.. I dont battle normally anyways, so it wouldnt bother me any..

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was quoting a guy above by saying 'unreleased', but either way, idc what happens.. I went online with diancie and battled people.. I dont battle normally anyways, so it wouldnt bother me any..
You battled with diancie ?? Lucky I wish I had gotten my powersave earlier so I could of had it TwT

popeel1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if anybody ever did get the diancie before datel removed it from their servers, can you upload a .pkx file extracted from your save file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.