Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourceknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds like you probably have the wrong keycode if the games show up and can be backed up but online stuff isn't showing up.

This is exactly what is happening to me, the game shows up and i can make backups but it always says "no online content available"

This is not a bug, this is license problem, i have the same problem and e-mailed datel about it, after 2 e-mail's they told me i entered the wrong email address and they can't do anything for me, so something goes wrong here, how can i enter the wrong email ? Someone else must have gotten the same license key...

I guess i'm screwed because that is the same thing happening to me :/

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is exactly what is happening to me, the game shows up and i can make backups but it always says "no online content available"

I guess i'm screwed because that is the same thing happening to me :/
Send them a picture with device, email and purchase receipt, they solved it for me with a new license key, everything is working now.

Reactions: Sandra93

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cannot restore saves that were backed up on a different cart, correct? Like I cannot restore Ya's save onto Yb's cart?

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so thinking of grabbing a PowerSave in the future (probably the Pro one listed on gamestop.com because i can order it in store) anything i should know or watch out for?

mainly want to use it to backup my X save file and mess around with codes on my Y version

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so thinking of grabbing a PowerSave in the future (probably the Pro one listed on gamestop.com because i can order it in store) anything i should know or watch out for?

mainly want to use it to backup my X save file and mess around with codes on my Y version
didn't know that. Wish I saw this before I bought my none pro 1 from amazon. Btw what's the difference between the pro version & the none pro version? nothing right just changed the name for slightly newer version?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Make SURE you enter your data exactly as it appears. That includes the registration key paper slip and your email.
didn't know that. Wish I saw this before I bought my none pro 1 from amazon. Btw what's the difference between the pro version & the none pro version? nothing right just changed the name for slightly newer version?
The feature list is the same, I checked. It's just a re-branded package for Gamestop with Pokemon XY compatibility featured prominently for obvious reasons.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make SURE you enter your data exactly as it appears. That includes the registration key paper slip and your email.

The feature list is the same, I checked. It's just a re-branded package for Gamestop with Pokemon XY compatibility featured prominently for obvious reasons.
i thought so. I just wanted to double check.

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well,I bought today the device and following the instructions I entered the license key EXACTLY as it was written in the manual,using bars (-) every 4 digits.

For some reason this did not worked and right now I am screwed.I tried countless times to re-enter the license key but with no luck.

Right now,the game does NOT shows up (while it seems to let me take a back-up) and the other menus are inactive with a red circle in the tabs.

Any advice PLEASE?

Parismessios3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Well,I bought today the device and following the instructions I entered the license key EXACTLY as it was written in the manual,using bars (-) every 4 digits.

For some reason this did not worked and right now I am screwed.I tried countless times to re-enter the license key but with no luck.

Right now,the game does NOT shows up (while it seems to let me take a back-up) and the other menus are inactive with a red circle in the tabs.

Any advice PLEASE?
Try writing just the letters and numbers (in caps)..

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I tried 3-4 games so far that I checked are inside the compatibility list.
Mario Kart 7
NSMB2
Super Mario 3DLand and
Zelda ALBW

all of them are the PAL versions as my Powersaves hardware has a UK customer service. (I am not from U.K though).

ZOOT

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried 3-4 games so far that I checked are inside the compatibility list.
Mario Kart 7
NSMB2
Super Mario 3DLand and
Zelda ALBW

all of them are the PAL versions as my Powersaves hardware has a UK customer service. (I am not from U.K though).

i also use PAL version games and use a UK serial number no problem

Plunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had a similar problem with my powersaves device. My issue ended up being a faulty USB cable that came with the device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.psx-place.com/threads/n64-emulator-ps3-poc-wii64-port-by-emukidid-surfaces-9-years-af...