Status
Not open for further replies.

Parismessios3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
I tried 3-4 games so far that I checked are inside the compatibility list.
Mario Kart 7
NSMB2
Super Mario 3DLand and
Zelda ALBW

all of them are the PAL versions as my Powersaves hardware has a UK customer service. (I am not from U.K though).
Do you have a save file in each game that you tried? It might sounded silly but you never know....

Xaniled

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this is a little OT

but is there anyway to get the reader to pick up my DS save so i can then edit it? i want to fill my black2 boxes with perfect pokemon to then copy to my Y, or if any1 knows another way how i can do that? i only have a 3DS and not a DS, and powersaves

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is a little OT

but is there anyway to get the reader to pick up my DS save so i can then edit it? i want to fill my black2 boxes with perfect pokemon to then copy to my Y, or if any1 knows another way how i can do that? i only have a 3DS and not a DS, and powersaves

Doesn't work on DS games, only 3DS sadly. You would need something like the r4i save dongle to do what you want. I suppose, techiclly speaking, you have all the hardware necessary with this device, but you (or someone) would need to write the software for it.

Being that they do everything serverside (Datel really hasn;t provided any software with this other than that which "speaks" with their server), there really isn;t any public code available, at least to my knowledge. I assume they have done this to prevent clones and reverse engineering. Essentially they want people to have a reason to keep buying their products.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
this is a little OT

You can always use fake GTSs out there.
Anw, there's a tool that allows to to restore saves to cartridges, and this.

Setsna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@ panmusic

Do you got a seperate USB that you could use? If the License Key is right and the Powersave is kinda working aka "searching" online but ends up with red (!) in Powersaves and Codes this might be due a faulty USB cable (game doesn't get reconized as what it is kinda, dunno why), this happened to me a few times and I changed the mini usb cabel with one I had at home and I never had any problems again with it.

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
@ panmusic

Do you got a seperate USB that you could use? If the License Key is right and the Powersave is kinda working aka "searching" online but ends up with red (!) in Powersaves and Codes this might be due a faulty USB cable (game doesn't get reconized as what it is kinda, dunno why), this happened to me a few times and I changed the mini usb cabel with one I had at home and I never had any problems again with it.

Setsna,I tried 2 other USB cables without any success. I am leaning to be assured that I have a faulty license key...

Another thought, is it necessary to register my e-mail address somewhere in Datel's site in order to get recognized in the device?

Setsna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Setsna,I tried 2 other USB cables without any success. I am leaning to be assured that I have a faulty license key...

Another thought, is it necessary to register my e-mail address somewhere in Datel's site in order to get recognized in the device?

Okay, this is bad, but no, you don't need to register anywhere on datels site, maybe it is really a wrong license key.

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are delayed everywhere... Maybe a new version is coming?

The one in question (at GameStop) is the new version. I went ahead and ordered one since the one I have doesn't seem to pick up my games very well (only pokemon X and Y). I can always return it... assuming it ever arrives lol.

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Okay, this is bad, but no, you don't need to register anywhere on datels site, maybe it is really a wrong license key.

What I am afraid is that the chance to enter the licens key is one at a device.

I entered a wrong license key the very first time I opened the application, and now I cannot register the correct one no matter how many times I enter the correct key again and again.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
New Carbink forms

1912209_441930919273867_103163831_n.jpg

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
23:42 Kaphotics so there's Carbink forms now huh
23:42 Serebii Na
23:43 Serebii Just anime changes
23:43 Kaphotics wat
23:43 Serebii like the Pichu with the fringe
23:43 Serebii and the crystal onix
23:43 Kaphotics oh
23:43 Serebii it's done to differentiate them in the narrative

--

nope. not forms.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
23:42 Kaphotics so there's Carbink forms now huh
23:42 Serebii Na
23:43 Serebii Just anime changes
23:43 Kaphotics wat
23:43 Serebii like the Pichu with the fringe
23:43 Serebii and the crystal onix
23:43 Kaphotics oh
23:43 Serebii it's done to differentiate them in the narrative

--

nope. not forms.

Like the Unown I'd say

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What Hoopa leak?

Serebii had Dex pages with the Names of Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa up yet not selectable on the normal pokedex before anyone had any clue they existed these pages were discovered and sparked huge debate then in what seems like possible damage control serebii pulled the three pages on them very soon after they were discovered on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Please click all suspicious links sent your email