Not open for further replies.

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I just received the powersaves device and I cant seem to load up any codes. Keeps showing that red "!" on the power saves and codes section. And says "no online content available".
I entered in my license key correctly, nothing wrong with the usb port or anything. Whats the issue here?
All my 3ds games are US versions and I bought the powersave device off amazon.

Lick the metal prongs on the cartridge.

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its been proven time and time again, its the only way to get PKM x to work consistently.

People have tried other stuff but those didn't work. Read somewhere like page 8-14 or somewhere around there.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its been proven time and time again, its the only way to get PKM x to work consistently.

People have tried other stuff but those didn't work. Read somewhere like page 8-14 or somewhere around there.
you cant get pkm files to load onto the save files, only backups of the game. what are you talking about?

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you cant get pkm files to load onto the save files, only backups of the game. what are you talking about?

He was asking why no saves OR codes were showing up. That usually happend with pkm x. Licking the cartridge makes it work.
I haven't heard anything about pkm Y doing that though.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, lol. I need a vid that after doing that, that it really works
Because we are all liers and we are going out of our way to ruin your game. Believe what you want kid.

He was asking why no saves OR codes were showing up. That usually happend with pkm x. Licking the cartridge makes it work.
So you have a pokesav or pokegen like program to alter the pkm files? Link please.

AlbertWesker2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found this vid on youtube:
Im actually having that same problem with my pkmn y. my other games wen I insert, stays in that one, but shows the red "!" marks. now wen I insert my pkmn y, I get flickering screens going on and off.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pkm means Pokemon, not .pkm files.
Never heard of someone trying to abbreviate a word thats already short, only heard of pkm when dealing with modding programs that I mentioned.

@AlbertWesker2009
Do you go to the doctor and do the opposite of what they tell you to get better? You clean the pins to get a better read, no other way to do it.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Never heard of someone trying to abbreviate a word thats already short, only heard of pkm when dealing with modding programs that I mentioned.

@AlbertWesker2009
Do you go to the doctor and do the opposite of what they tell you to get better? You clean the pins to get a better read, no other way to do it.

Well, actually the game has abbreviated it as pkmn at some point. Anyways, the context was actually pretty clear.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
To the guy who thinks someone will bother in making a video just because he needs proof. If your problem is that the device says "no local content is available", then lick the catridge having your tongue clean. The saliva will increase the conductivity between the pins and the readers.

If the problem is something related to "online content", it could be something related to your internet connection or their servers.

Reactions: gamefan5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j