Status
Not open for further replies.

rda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so while I know my power saves can read my pokemon x, my question is do I or should I transfer all of my pokemon to the pokebank incase of an error with the save? Has anyone had any issues with bad saves after using the codes?

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I see now where it says 3DS on the Pro package. I download the Pro software - it is exactly the same as for the yellow package. But I want to tell about a trick.

I just installed a second pokemon bank on another 3DS and saved the game after I was "given" the bonus Celebi, but before I actually retrieved it from the link. I retrieved Celebi then saved it in the bank. Now every time I restore that save I can get another Celebi! Your mileage may vary.

:grog::teach:

ok so while I know my power saves can read my pokemon x, my question is do I or should I transfer all of my pokemon to the pokebank incase of an error with the save? Has anyone had any issues with bad saves after using the codes?

I have restored powersaves dozens of times. Twice I got a warning that the save was corrupt, but I tried again and it worked.

:grog::teach:

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone been able to save to the global link 10 million miles? I keep getting "the server is busy", either its truly busy or they realize having 10 million miles isnt realistic.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

That should apply to you, considering you're the newb and all.

I beg you don't cry

I gotta ask what's the point of people like you and UltraMew lingering around this site. You guys hang around a site dedicated to homebrew which results in activities like pirating and cheating. Seems counterproductive of your time to hang around here if you are against such activities unless your hoping to make people "see the error of their ways."

If yes then good luck with that.

Pirating and cheating result into screwing up other people's fun of Pokemon, try to understand at least, please.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That should apply to you, considering you're the newb and all.

I beg you don't cry

Pirating and cheating result into screwing up other people's fun of Pokemon, try to understand at least, please.

As he said, good luck with that duty.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not against cheating nor hacking, I'm against people who ruin other people's fun with that weapon.
Gamefreak's checks make sure noone brings through Pokemon with absurd moves, stats, abilities online so cool down and realize noone's "fun" is gonna get ruined. Have a good day.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Gamefreak's checks make sure noone brings through Pokemon with absurd moves, stats, abilities online so cool down and realize noone's "fun" is gonna get ruined. Have a good day.

Have you heard of Pokegen? Pokemon Values, IDs, stuff like that?
I really doubt you would.

People got hacked pokemon through Poke Bank, I also doubt you knew that.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you heard of Pokegen? Pokemon Values, IDs, stuff like that?
I really doubt you would.

People got hacked pokemon through Poke Bank, I also doubt you knew that.

I repeat

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
How does it fail exactly? The way I see it I'm not going up against wonder tombs or anything obsure, its still fair game. Dont get your panties in a bunch cause people can make Pokemon in minutes and you waste your time doing it "legit", just stop.

The point
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You

Its not they are illegal, its just they are hacked.
Once again you missed the point, don't you know when to give up?

Reactions: Deleted-236924

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The point

Your still here trying to shove your point against hacking in everyones throat in a topic dedicated to cheating. So when are you gonna give up? Am I suppose to apologize and throw away my powersave tool? lol

P.S. Could you please stop spamming, I dont need to read your post twice.

Reactions: gamefan5

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Your still here trying to shove your point against hacking in everyones throat in a topic dedicated to cheating. So when are you gonna give up? Am I suppose to apologize and throw away my powersave tool? lol

P.S. Could you please stop spamming, I dont need to read your post twice.

Wish I had a time machine, I stated my opinion and you jumped in on me, mhm, then I'm the one shoving my point.
Also, if you don't even know the concept of spamming, don't detail it.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish I had a time machine, I stated my opinion and you jumped in on me, mhm, then I'm the one shoving my point.
Also, if you don't even know the concept of spamming, don't detail it.

Dont pretend you arent spamming and admit you f**** up.

if a hack is done poorly then it wont pass but if its legit with the right stats, moves, abilities then why should you care? This is a game, dont take things so seriously.

Reactions: gamefan5

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The point

So... what's the different between a pokemon hacked and legal and a legit pokemon, other than morality, which honestly that is what RemixDeluxe is trying to get his point across. How does that change gameplay wise if now u can achieve the same results in the game in a longer span of time.

Black-Ice we may need your help to help make our points across. XD

EDIT: I'm not sure why you liked this post.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So... what's the different between a pokemon hacked and legal and a legit pokemon, other than morality, which honestly that is what RemixDeluxe is trying to get his point across. How does that change gameplay wise if now u can achieve the same results in the game in a longer span of time.

Honestly, I was only stating that because powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y, cheats like master balls and other cheats can, probably, be used.
And Remix wasn't trying to get his point across rather than slamming.
I shouldn't care no less, I don't use hacked Pokemon nor cheats to get what I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5