Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
So the guys at Datel got 4.5 and 6.x save decryption working? And NAND save too?

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I removed game update and started over, still does not work. I am on the latest firmware too

Anyone know how to remove the device driver for Powersaves? I may try doing that

FadeTM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Anyone get Powersaves 3DS to work with US game of Pokemon X/Y and latest System Firmware?
don't know about US system, but the EU system for me works very fine.
every cheat i've used so far worked, also the restore backup is an epic feature, as i was able to clone 3 times all the boxes of the pokebank with few clicks :)
just put all the boxes in the game, save, create a backup, pass all the boxes in the bank, save, restore previous backup and you will have pokemon both in the bank and cloned in the pc box :)

please note: sometimes it can corrupt the savegame, so you have to delete the savegame, start a new game, save and then restore a previous working backup and it works fine :)

Reactions: Sandra93

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
every cheat i've used so far worked, also the restore backup is an epic feature, as i was able to clone 3 times all the boxes of the pokebank with few clicks :)
just put all the boxes in the game, save, create a backup, pass all the boxes in the bank, save, restore previous backup and you will have pokemon both in the bank and cloned in the pc box :)

please note: sometimes it can corrupt the savegame, so you have to delete the savegame, start a new game, save and then restore a previous working backup and it works fine :)

I can't get it to work and I am in the US. All other games work fine except for this one. Program freezes when checking for saves/codes, even when I tried to backup game data...

Anyone in the States get it to work? If yes, what System Firmware and what Computer OS?

What is your System Firmware?

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may be getting Powersaves soon. What kind of cheats are there? Any megastone codes or add Pokemon to your box?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
If this doesn't work on 7.x I assume datel must know of a bug in 6.x signature check as opposed to generating a valid signed 6.x save, as a 6.x signed saves should work fine in 7.x unless it was reliant on a bug that has been fixed

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it doesn't work on 7.x good don't want any cheaters online like the DS Days (yes i was a cheater back then but it's more fun/challenging for people who want's to ruin that?

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Datel said it should work with latest firmware. Should I pick up copy of Pokemon y? Is it worth having both?

Since X doesn't work for me, there a chance Y would, even with latest system firmware?

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Datel said it should work with latest firmware. Should I pick up copy of Pokemon y? Is it worth having both?

Since X doesn't work for me, there a chance Y would, even with latest system firmware?
wait a second your wondering of buying pokemon y when you have x just to cheat? or something else?

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
X is not being detected by my Powersaves device, even though their site says US version is supported. I emailed them and they said neither the System Firmware or the game update would affect it...

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
X is not being detected by my Powersaves device, even though their site says US version is supported. I emailed them and they said neither the System Firmware or the game update would affect it...
yea but why would you spend money on the same game twice just to cheat just be patient if theres a problem they will fix it

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about Badges: What if your Pokemon is above said badge level, will it still obey you if you are original trainer/owner?

On a side note: I think Animal Crossing may have codes/saves sometime in future too. I was able to backup my game with the Powersaves device. It was slow, but still worked.

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Powersaves device too, I shall try it on my retail copies of X and Y tomorrow. The nice thing is that I don't use those (I play on the eShop version) so there's no actual save data. I can just start a new game, save the game once and see what happens. No harm done if it wipes my save. :P

I did notice that it updated the hardware the other day. I was trying to backup my save from Sonic Generations and it kept giving me problems since I'm using VMWare and it was disconnecting the USB and waiting for it to reconnect, which the VM did not recognize. Eventually I just installed the program on my real computer, plugged it in and it had a little icon indicating it was updating something... after that it works fine in the VM again. So perhaps that update had something to do with being able to read card-2 saves, I'm not really sure.

xxmikufanxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have my powersave device and im on the latest version of 3ds, as well as x and y. I can confirm it worked on my x y by giving me max money, modded my items to 999 and have my 999 rare candies. pretty epic :D

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its not working for me. Are you on windows 8 or an older version? Windows 8 seems shaky when it comes to these things for me. (The R4i dongle won't even be detected)

I can get other games to work just fine but not pokemon x.

xxmikufanxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its not working for me. Are you on windows 8 or an older version? Windows 8 seems shaky when it comes to these things for me. (The R4i dongle won't even be detected)

I can get other games to work just fine but not pokemon x.

hmm im on windows 7 professional 64 bit. my version is 1.12 of the powersaves program and I have the drivers installed.

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im on windows 8 64 bit, latest version of the program, and drivers are installed (since i plugged in my device after uninstalling 1.0 and reinstalling 1.12)

Pokemon is not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You can make a post on the DS forum about your findings, and they'll do their best to respond...