Datel Dongle

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by gixxaman, Dec 6, 2006.

1. gixxaman
    OP

gixxaman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2006
    United States
    Anyoe else get the wifi max datel dongle? The wireless network it creates on my comp will only get limited or no connectivity. I was wondering if anyone knew how to get full connectivity. It tells me my there is no network address assigned to my comp. I dont understand if possible point me in right direction. Thanks a bunch

2. gixxaman
    OP

gixxaman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2006
    United States
    Figured the problem out. If anyone else needs help i will glady help just pm me.

3. Jannibal

Jannibal Member

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2006
    You can't just spell it out right here so if anyone gets the problem they can find it just using the search-option on the forums?
    I'm not forcing you, it's merely a suggestion [​IMG]

4. RyuKakashi

RyuKakashi GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2006
    United States
    i thought it meant nothing because it's looking for something it's not suppose to have?

i believe the way to fix it is just to define what it's looking for but it's not really limited.

but you already have the problem solved so i guess this is just for the record

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice