Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
GeekyGuy said:
I was the first one to come to their defense when folks began posting b.s. threads regarding no firmware update. But at this point, TC needs to get their shit together.
cool.gif

Why? Maybe they're just doing that to our amusement.

I'm even dreaming about Team Cyclops and their fantastic product now.

"Superior technical support" & "Regular software updates" are the main features of the iEvolution, you know.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now even with an edited host file for my browser, TC's site is not coming up. I'm wondering if they finally said screw that crap host they've been using and are migrating to a new one. Maybe they took the site down just to avoid all the whining for an update. Who the hell knows. It certainly doesn't inspire any confidence in TC, that's for sure.

At any rate, you can use this site to discuss all things CycloDS as a sort of backup to TC's site:

http://cyclods.wikidot.com/

MatrixMaster3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Now even with an edited host file for my browser, TC's site is not coming up. I'm wondering if they finally said screw that crap host they've been using and are migrating to a new one. Maybe they took the site down just to avoid all the whining for an update. Who the hell knows. It certainly doesn't inspire any confidence in TC, that's for sure.

I'm getting the same thing after being able to access it for two days with "no-www." trick. I doubt they're taking it down to stop the bitching about an update, that would just insight more complaints. Your first argument seems more plausible. Or maybe they're changing the site and taking a looooooooooong time about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse