Hacking DARKCORP v1.1 Release!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my copy of kirby epic yarn worked fine. i don't know if it was trimmed or not.

Melik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Melik said:
Hi!

Can someone please enlighten me?

I have a 4.2 PAL wii with DARKCORP v1.1 installed.

Everything works perfectly fine except Metroid other M: when I put the backup DVD a message appears after a few seconds(on a black background): REMOVE THE DISC AND POWER OFF THE CONSOLE. PLEASE REFER TO THE WII USER GUIDE FOR MORE DETAILS.

Can someone with more knowledge help me out?

Many thanks

Bump

codmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using it when i was on 4.0 with cioscorp,and it worked PERFECTLY!!!
now i updated to 4.3 with ModMii,when i use darkcorp 1.1,it stops at 1% and randomly reboots itself
both in the lite version and full
reason??answer???

snap_0714

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
codmaster said:
I tried using it when i was on 4.0 with cioscorp,and it worked PERFECTLY!!!
now i updated to 4.3 with ModMii,when i use darkcorp 1.1,it stops at 1% and randomly reboots itself
both in the lite version and full
reason??answer???

i have the same problem. it wont finish installing. it reboots everytime.

EDIT: i tried on another wii with 4.3U. this one worked fine. everything was running perfectly. only 2 things that i did differently. one is that i installed the internet channel and other free stuff on the 4.3 thats not working with darkcorp. and i was using a 1gb sd card. (sandisk). the 2nd wii i used a 2gb kingston and no installs from the shop channel.

my guess would be the SD card. ill try it on the non working darkcorp wii when i get a chance

SWATSR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Melik said:
Hi!

Everything works perfectly fine except Metroid other M: when I put the backup DVD a message appears after a few seconds(on a black background): REMOVE THE DISC AND POWER OFF THE CONSOLE. PLEASE REFER TO THE WII USER GUIDE FOR MORE DETAILS.

Many thanks

The same problem here,but i have 4.3

SWATSR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SWATSR said:
Melik said:
Hi!

Many thanks

The same problem here,but i have 4.3

nobody ??

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really any improvements over rev 17 in fact almost every improvement made to rev 21 by d2X is NAND emulation related which bassically means NO NEED! Must I explain in detail exactly what the differences between rev 17 and rev 21 d2x is? r17 has just as good if not equal disc loading capabilities as r21 go try for yourself if you don't believe me.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is meant by nand emulation? is that like, where the Wii thinks it's accessing internal memory, but in fact it's accessing from the SD card?

I still don't get how I would do that, though.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes thats when the Wii thinks it's reading the internal memory but it's really reading from SD to USB. It works by simply patching all NAND reads to SD OR USB. It's really a very interesting and useful bit of software.
tongue.gif

Afd

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hi guys!
Firmware 4.1E. Established all over IOS Pimp My Wii 2.28 via the Internet.
My problem is:
cIOS53-v5149 is installed
When i start NEW Super Mario Bros from disc of course through Disc Channel game load and working perfectly.
When i start Xenoblade Chronicles from disc of course through Disc Channel game show this message:
http://i5.pixs.ru/st...035_3238198.jpg

Install IOS53-v5663 and have opposite situation
Xenoblade Chronicles(through Disc Channel) work perfectly.
NEW Super Mario Bros(through Disc Channel) show this message:
http://i5.pixs.ru/st...035_3238198.jpg

Other games(new title included) work perfectly.
Through NeoGamma R9 beta50 both games work but not through Disc Channel. I think problem in cIOS.
Maybe anyone can make hybrid cIOS53 ?
I need help. Please.

And sorry for my bad English.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
the problem is not the cIOS. darkcorp doesn't use cIOS249, instead it replaces all the stock IOSs with modifed versions. You can either install the latest version of darkcorp and hope that solves your problems, or u can forget about backup disc loading and use a usbloader.

Also, I remember there being a tool, I can't remember what it's called, but it would patch a game to use a different IOS... I think it was called generic wii patcher or something like that Waninkoko's IOS Version patcher. You could change one of your backup discs to use another slot like 249, then re-burn them.

edit: inserted the name of the right app

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the problem is not the cIOS. darkcorp doesn't use cIOS249, instead it replaces all the stock IOSs with modifed versions. You can either install the latest version of darkcorp and hope that solves your problems, or u can forget about backup disc loading and use a usbloader.

Also, I remember there being a tool, I can't remember what it's called, but it would patch a game to use a different IOS... I think it was called generic wii patcher or something like that. You could change one of your backup discs to use another slot like 249, then re-burn them.

It's Waninkoko's IOS Version patcher that allows you to change the used IOS for games. But it causes 002 errors when running these games on the disc channel, or when they are ISO Reloading games.

If one really needs both games on disc channel on softmodded Wii, i suggest to install d2x v6 with base IOS53 as IOS53. And if that doesn't work try base IOS56, everything is screwed up anyways with DarkCrap.

Afd

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Ur guys problem was solved by installing darkcorp via the Internet.
Thank you all.

Darkcorp is taken with the subject. Thx for the correct thing

Afd

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
But the problem remains with Gamecube games. The disc is determined by the disk channel but when I run, black screen and console freeze.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next