Hacking DARKCORP v1.1 Release!

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Did anyone use the way "Install: Virgin Wii method (TBR + cIOS249 r17b + CORP)"
successfully on a 4.3 Wii ? (only installed HBC 1.0.7 or 1.0.8 and none cIOS )

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ChokeD said:
Slowking said:
I noticed that IOS 12, 13, 14, 15, 22 and 31 are not in darkcorp. Are they not used for games?
If so what are they used for. They haven't been stubbed, so they have to be good for something.
If you run MMM the Ios Manager in it will tell you what they are used for.

Doesn't say anything about any IOS asked about except IOS13

QUOTE(XFlak @ Aug 18 2010, 01:10 AM)
u read up on any IOS u want on the wiibrew page HERE
See above

So damysteryman if you know something more specific about these IOSs, that would be cool...

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slowking said:
ChokeD said:
Slowking said:
I noticed that IOS 12, 13, 14, 15, 22 and 31 are not in darkcorp. Are they not used for games?
If so what are they used for. They haven't been stubbed, so they have to be good for something.
If you run MMM the Ios Manager in it will tell you what they are used for.

Doesn't say anything about any IOS asked about except IOS13

QUOTE(XFlak @ Aug 18 2010, 01:10 AM)
u read up on any IOS u want on the wiibrew page HERE
See above

So damysteryman if you know something more specific about these IOSs, that would be cool...

thanks for ios answer now i know what to do for something i need to do soon.

anryl

Trophies
XP
Country
Thnx
wink2.gif

Got it now working .

DID have problems installing on 4.2 E due to bad downloaded wad and chk failure on sd card
smile.gif
did offline install all went fine.

the errors where self restarts by install.

BUT THNX AOK NOW

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
airline38 said:
Did anyone use the way "Install: Virgin Wii method (TBR + cIOS249 r17b + CORP)"
successfully on a 4.3 Wii ? (only installed HBC 1.0.7 or 1.0.8 and none cIOS )Yes.
It will work, as long as the wii does not have the latest IOS41 on it.

QUOTE(Waffleman @ Aug 29 2010, 08:44 AM) So, the email address to get v1.1 is [email protected] right? Sorry, I haven't had to update it for a while, and I haven't seen it posted any where. Thanks
Read the first post.

Email [email protected]

Dent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all, how can I install just one of the IOS's in DarkCorp 1.1? I just want IOS56 from DarkCorp 1.1 and use wad manager to install it. The IOS's in the DarkCorp package are just clean IOS's and the installer patches them on the fly before installing.

Evil-Popeye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Dent said:
Hey all, how can I install just one of the IOS's in DarkCorp 1.1? I just want IOS56 from DarkCorp 1.1 and use wad manager to install it. The IOS's in the DarkCorp package are just clean IOS's and the installer patches them on the fly before installing.
Just use NUSD to download IOS56 and save yourself some time/bandwidth.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IOS's by nature are like compactized OS components. Because of the way the Wii is programmed, it never loads all of them at once - only the ones that are requested at any given point while running. As such, it is highly unlikely that properly installed IOS packs would 'muck up' the operability of the Wii in general. Since many of the IOS's that are "added in" like IOS249 are almost never called by retail Wii software anyway, it means less chance of screwing up. And those that are called by retail games as well are usually (if the coder isn't foolish) done so that the 'standard' operations are never interrupted. And it's basically added functionality for the other stuff you'd want to do with the Wii.

Prince Valmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:
child status 100...The e-mail message could not be delivered because the user's mailfolder is full.

Anywhere else I might look for the Full v1.1 version?

riffdex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I just installed DarkCorp and it seems to have installed fine, however now I just tried to launch a backup from the disc channel and it is saying there is an update I need to install. Now obviously I don't want to update my Wii, so I went to Priiloader to make sure "block disc updates" was enabled. And now I cannot choose the option "System Menu Hacks", it just tells me "Couldn't find any hacks for System Menu version:v353". Can anyone help me fix this?

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have the appropriate hacks.ini file in the root of your SD card? ...i'm pretty sure that even if you've enabled hacks in the past, you can't go into the menu without hacks.ini present....

riffdex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brausm08 said:
do you have the appropriate hacks.ini file in the root of your SD card? ...i'm pretty sure that even if you've enabled hacks in the past, you can't go into the menu without hacks.ini present....
I have a hacks.ini file in my root. It worked perfectly until I installed DarkCorp, so idk o.O
I had wii version 4.2U and then I installed DarkCorp and now it says I'm 3.3U...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright