Hacking DARKCORP v1.1 Release!

Megan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Megan said:
I've been using CIOSCORP and DARKCORP since early on and have never had a problem before, but I've recently noticed that I can't load PS1 isos from DVD in WiiSX, only from SD card.

I've tried reinstalling DVDX from the Hackmii installer and also the DVDX fix from the DARKCORP 1.0 installer but nothing helps, aside from uninstalling DARKCORP completely...

Is there any way to get everything coexisting nicely?

Can anyone help with this?

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TwilightKai: U have 2 use the Virgin Wii Install Method!! lol Cause that does the nessesary Hack(s) 4 4.3 SM users!! lol

@jbr: R u using the 2nd install method (Update/Regular mode)?? lol Cause that 1 was programed 4 4.2 SM users 2 update from v1.0 2 v1.1!! lol

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My bad 4 double posting!! lol

@Megan: I'm pretty sure DVDx only supports DVD Movies/TV Series not burned PS1 Games!! lol Umm... I would just settle with being able 2 boot from SD Card, but that's just me though!! lol

starfox468

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm wondering if anyone can help me, I'm not 3.3 still, and I haven't updated from an early version from CIOScrop, as I've never encountered any compatibility issues. But I'm having issues with SMG2 and need to update. I'm not sure how to without screwing up my wii.

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just install Priiloader and select Block Online/Disc updates and u'll b set!! lol

My Q is... I'm installing v1.1 Full (Virgin Wii Method) and was wondering after that's installed could I install the Regualer/Upgrade version on top of that and still b ok or should I just leave it as is (Virgin Wii Method) install?? lol

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok .. im trying to install this but everytime I press install its shows a msg thats its 100% instantly and reboots my Wii to BootMii

I still cant boot games from the disc channel though .. can anyone help? :/

EDIT: Fixed ... for soem weird reason when I tried it for the 4th or 5th tiem it worked
biggrin.gif

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do seem to have one issue though.

I now have the DarkCorp 1.1 full release. That all installed fine and dandy. Problem is, when I go to install (either) mIOS, the screen just resets too quickly to see if it successfully did install, or if it error-ed out in the process, resetting to the Wii System Menu. Would this mean it succeeded, or that it aborted the install?

And if it is a failure, how would I be able to remedy this?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
codezer0 said:
I do seem to have one issue though.

I now have the DarkCorp 1.1 full release. That all installed fine and dandy. Problem is, when I go to install (either) mIOS, the screen just resets too quickly to see if it successfully did install, or if it error-ed out in the process, resetting to the Wii System Menu. Would this mean it succeeded, or that it aborted the install?

And if it is a failure, how would I be able to remedy this?
mIOS? I think you mean cMIOS. The installation is very quick. It's a very small (0,3MB) and preconfigured wad. So you can't see the installation progress, it's too fast. Try to boot a gamecube game from the disc channel and see if it works, but i think it will work.

Dent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I believe the Darkcorp v1.1 full version only contains the unpatch/unaltered IOS wads. I was specifically looking for the already Darkcorpified IOS56. Is there an easy way to obtain this?

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I noticed that IOS 12, 13, 14, 15, 22 and 31 are not in darkcorp. Are they not used for games?
If so what are they used for. They haven't been stubbed, so they have to be good for something.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slowking said:
I noticed that IOS 12, 13, 14, 15, 22 and 31 are not in darkcorp. Are they not used for games?
If so what are they used for. They haven't been stubbed, so they have to be good for something.
If you run MMM the Ios Manager in it will tell you what they are used for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill