Country
United States
no problem bro
smile.gif

xkyxjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, i wonder if any of you experienced this?

1 RC Korean wii with 3.2U experience problem reading the disc directly (Disk Channel) after perform as per the 1.1 readme:
1. upgraded to darkcorp 1.1 from 1.0
2. wad manager to install 4.2u wad.
3. disc channel fail to see any (or at least for the discs I have).

Megan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been using CIOSCORP and DARKCORP since early on and have never had a problem before, but I've recently noticed that I can't load PS1 isos from DVD in WiiSX, only from SD card.

I've tried reinstalling DVDX from the Hackmii installer and also the DVDX fix from the DARKCORP 1.0 installer but nothing helps, aside from uninstalling DARKCORP completely...

Is there any way to get everything coexisting nicely?

beier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder what order is best to be followed:
1) Update the Wii with the "Firmware Updater v4.3b" and then install the 1.1 Darkcorp
2) Install the Darkcorp 1.1 and then upgrade the Wii with the "Firmware Updater v4.3b"

What is the best order?

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
beier said:
I wonder what order is best to be followed:
1) Update the Wii with the "Firmware Updater v4.3b" and then install the 1.1 Darkcorp
2) Install the Darkcorp 1.1 and then upgrade the Wii with the "Firmware Updater v4.3b"

What is the best order?

The best way to go is to NOT UPDATE. There are no new features in 4.3

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if I still want to visit the shop channel?

I do have a program called WiiSCU still on my SD card, but I have no idea if it will update the necessary IOS's and such in order for the Wii at least to not complain and try to force me to update.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dn_angel000 said:
Get v19 of the Shop Channel then install with WAD Manager!! lol Use IOS249 2 install!! lol
Well considering I've been out of the proverbial loop for a while... is there a later version of IOS249 than rev19? Even keeping track of wanin's twitter, he rarely seems to update much.

That and the download link there only seems to be the 'lite' version, so I don't know if it also updated the cMIOS that is for gamecube games. Would I need a "full version" installer, or am I alright? I updated from cIOSCorp 3.6 to this.

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
codezer0 said:
dn_angel000 said:
Get v19 of the Shop Channel then install with WAD Manager!! lol Use IOS249 2 install!! lol
Well considering I've been out of the proverbial loop for a while... is there a later version of IOS249 than rev19? Even keeping track of wanin's twitter, he rarely seems to update much.

That and the download link there only seems to be the 'lite' version, so I don't know if it also updated the cMIOS that is for gamecube games. Would I need a "full version" installer, or am I alright? I updated from cIOSCorp 3.6 to this.
Well there was some talk about rev20 comming out in September!! lol U updated from cIOSCORP 3.6 2 the Lite version?? lol I'm not that sure if it would matter cause I never used the Lite versions myself only the FULL!! lol

waz1500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey. i installed darkcorp 1.1 using "Install/Upgrade to DARKCORP v1.1 (regular mode)" since i already had cIOS249 installed along with 222 and 223 through trucha bug restoreer. anyways... The installation finished fine. It automatically reboots but it doesnt seem to be reading backups from the disk channel. Now these are 1:1 backups but have been placed through backup-creator-v1 to give me a finished .iso. (I also tried without decrypting) I know the disk works fine since it works on my other wii through neogamma (but that wii has all sorts of cios/ios installed since the early wii hacking days).

Perhaps im missing something? Any help would be appreciated.

carlomagno1978

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
waz1500 said:
hey. i installed darkcorp 1.1 using "Install/Upgrade to DARKCORP v1.1 (regular mode)" since i already had cIOS249 installed along with 222 and 223 through trucha bug restoreer. anyways... The installation finished fine. It automatically reboots but it doesnt seem to be reading backups from the disk channel. Now these are 1:1 backups but have been placed through backup-creator-v1 to give me a finished .iso. (I also tried without decrypting) I know the disk works fine since it works on my other wii through neogamma (but that wii has all sorts of cios/ios installed since the early wii hacking days).

D3-2

waz1500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
carlomagno1978 said:
waz1500 said:

D3-2

Actually its not. its dvd drive chip is a GC2-D2E. It plays some of the backups through neogamma fine. I just cant get it to read it from the disk channel. Thanks for the help anwyays.

TwilightKai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have a question: When trying to install Darkcorp 1.1 full it loads IOS 249 and then tries creating a new cios9 out of ios60 v6174 but everytime it does this action, it resets the Wii. What do I do?

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TwilightKai: What SM r u using??? lol

@jbr: As Evil-Popeye suggests keep it up and eventually u'll get there!! lol Though I would like 2 know what step that's happening on upon installing and what version of DARKCORP v1.1 (Lite/FULL) u r running!! lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn