Not open for further replies.

mmmmbombs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, it goes like this. My Wii was totally softmodded, 4.0U, cioscorp installed, blahblahblah. Then I bought Galaxy 2. Wasn't gonna play it until I installed Priiloader again (had some issues with it before) and blocked disc updates. Unfortunately, I have a younger brother who loves Mario, and as soon as he saw the game he ripped it open, put it in the Wii, and updated. So now I'm on 4.2U, I still have the Homebrew Channel, managed to get BootMii to install again, but I wanna be able to play GCN backups from the disk channel again.

But here's the problem: every damn time I try to install Darkcorp full version, I get error ret -1035! What the fuck man. Anyone know how to fix this? It would be greatly appreciated.

Also, don't say "USE THE SERCH FUNCSHUN" because I have, and nothing's helped. :3

mmmmbombs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stikboy73 said:
Try reinstalling cios 249. The 4.2 update stubs it. Also take a look at ios 36.
Huh, I reinstalled both of those and I'm still getting the same error. Also, when I try to upgrade darkcorp, I get error ret -0. Ughhh.

Any other ideas?

stikboy73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an idea here, what version of cios 249 are you using? If I remember correctly, the newer version with a certain ios base can not be run with wad manager. Which in a sense is exactly what Darkcorp installer is. If you are using a newer cios, try downgrading it to 14 or so and then install darkcorp and the update your cios to the newest.

stikboy73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i'm off to work in about a half hour so if it's after that I won't be on for about 9 hours or so. Good luck.

stikboy73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Riley said:
if anything try using rev 17. Or install hermes cios.

Rev 17 is good but you can't use hermes cios, here is what is repuired for darkcorp to work
Required
* An SD card (Best results are with non-SDHC cards, SDHC will only work on 4.0 or above) or USB device formatted to FAT(32).
* Waninkoko's cIOS Installed

mmmmbombs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, I finally managed to get everything to work. All I had to do was use MMM, change the ios to 38, and patch ios36. Then I deleted all stub ios' and bam, Darkcorp worked perfectly.

Well, that was much easier than I thought it would be. Thanks for your help everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ps5-m2sdd-quit-working-in-ps5.622567/page-2 guess I'm not the only...