Hacking DANGER: GBA rom virus is almost destroyed my CycloDS!!!

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah when I tried to get the GBA roms to run on the CycloDS with the EZ 3-in-1 Expansion pak, I came across this 'demon' that almost FILLED my 4GB HCSD card it only had like 50 MB's of free space left. Lucky for me I format the card to wipe out that shit out.
wacko.gif
mad.gif

The GBA number and name is:
2108 - MegaMan Zero 4 (EU).gba

I don't know if this is the official GBA rom but if it is then I will stay far away from it. I don't even think its worth playing if its going to fill your HCSD card with garbage you can't delete unless you format it all over again. Luckily I did save the files so my CycloDS can work like new but...DAMN I'm only trying to get my CycloDS to work on the GBA rom games.

I will like to point this out in case some ever download that rom...

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have no idea whether it was anything I downloaded, but I've had a similar experience before. I replaced the same stuff back on my card after formatting, and it was fine again. Nothing happened after that, so I'm not sure it would've been something I downloaded.
I'm just saying something else could have caused the problem.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Trolly said:
I have no idea whether it was anything I downloaded, but I've had a similar experience before. I replaced the same stuff back on my card after formatting, and it was fine again. Nothing happened after that, so I'm not sure it would've been something I downloaded.
I'm just saying something else could have caused the problem.

I don't know maybe you're right. It was just creepy to see all those weird files filling up the card, now it just act like its not there. Most of have been those bad dumps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool