Android DamonPS2 PRO (PS2 Emulator For Android)

Voland

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You do realize that the programing language for PC and Android is different, right? That being said, when and if the PCSX2 team get 100% compatability and feel their emulator is close enough to perfect they MAY look at the programing language to port it officially. I don't know this for fact but just my feeling. I don't mind waiting personally as I prefer emulation on PC. Mobile screens are too small for my old eyes.
You forgot to add that PC and android phones processors architecture is different. But it doesn’t matter now that there is fully functional ps2 emulator for android with very good compatibility, which i don’t mind to play on the go these days as you don’t mind waiting for years for official port from PCSX2 developers IF they decide to port it at all.
My initial post’s idea was not to start some holy war about who’s right or wrong there, it was addressed to people like me, who prefer portable gaming and are interested of ps2 emulation state on android. But there is always toxic people in the wild who like to barge in everywhere with the opinion on how other people should behave and where they should or shouldn’t spend their money.

player594

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you don't need to spread this shit around to help out these frauds to steal money for work they didn't do. Take your Damon loving ass back to whatever hole you crawled our of.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
But there is always toxic people in the wild who like to barge in everywhere with the opinion on how other people should behave and where they should or shouldn’t spend their money.
I'd argue the toxic people are the ones knowingly financially supporting thieves just so they can play console games on their phone or tablet.

Edit: Use Steam Link or something, sheesh.

Voland

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
It’s pointless guys. Just stick to your opinion as i’ll stick to mine. I’ll keep posting news regarding the topic of this thread until it’s open for people who’ll be interested in this information. And you can share your needless opinion whenever you feel your butts start to burn.

Reactions: MartianMSK

player594

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It’s pointless guys. Just stick to your opinion as i’ll stick to mine. I’ll keep posting news regarding the topic of this thread until it’s open for people who’ll be interested in this information. And you can share your needless opinion whenever you feel your butts start to burn.
Spoken like a true selfish, self-centered person.

Voland

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
It's not pointless to inform people they're financially supporting scumbags (who are also probably selling their data, and possibly worse). If you don't care, that's fine. That doesn't mean no one else does.
Well people should just keep their crucial data that they are afraid to loose on a different device. And all games should just go to another device. Problem solved. Or if somebody keeps all data together on the same device like in a big dump they should be ready for the risks.

player594

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion thus thread should be closed since it was started for sole purpose of praising and supporting pirated software. The code in this emulator was stolen(pirated). Therefore should be shut down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: