Daigasso arriving to Europe?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by megahunter, May 9, 2010.

May 9, 2010

Daigasso arriving to Europe? by megahunter at 4:28 PM (1,389 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. megahunter
    OP

Newcomer megahunter Advanced Member

Sweden
    http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2010/100507e.pdf when looking throught that list i noticed Jam With The Band to be realeased soon and if i remember correctly that was the realese name of daigasso for europe so does this mean we'll get daigasso in english without pathing it? *_*

2. Slyakin

Member Slyakin See ya suckers

United States
    Yes, it's coming to Europe. [​IMG]

3. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    Yup, if you read Guild's topic about the Monthly DS releases, you would've know about it already [​IMG]

4. Rubedo

Member Rubedo Aikawa is OLEV

United States
    Yes, and please remember that this is Daigasso! Band Brothers DX, the sequel, not the original.

5. eyeball226

Newcomer eyeball226 Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Bit like what happened with Rhythm Tengoku Gold.

6. YayMii

Member YayMii hi

Canada
    Not really, because although Jam with the Band is a localization of Daigasso DX, it has songs that the original Daigasso had. Rhythm Heaven/Paradise is just a translation of Rhythm Tengoku Gold.

7. suruz

Member suruz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Actually, more like Elite Beat Agents. It's a rhythm/music game that's been given a new name, more suitable songs for the western market, etc..

I'm just thrilled that they're actually localizing it, I hope more games get this treatment (TAIKO PLEASE) [​IMG]

8. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    Yeah, same here. However, much of Taiko no Tatsujin's appeal for me is the whacky assortment of J-pop that's included, and I can guarantee we'd never see any of that as part of a western release. I'd still enjoy having more of it, though, and I'm really glad I'll finally be able to make heads or tails out of this game.

9. Inunah

Banned Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

United States
    We got Taiko on the Wii. Seriously. There's a U release of a Taiko no Tatsujin game on the Wii. They call it Taiko Drum Master.

10. suruz

Member suruz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    ..Seriously? I thought that was only on ps2 :wtf: *goes and imports a copy*#

EDIT: Oh, it doesnt seem to be out yet. I would import the Ps2 version from the US (I live in england) but it costs LOAAADS...

Oh well, Im perfectly fine playing the japanese ds version. It's fuuun [​IMG]