Hardware Cyclowiz.com is definately looking like a scam.

cheesyPOOF5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I preordered a cyclowiz from cyclowiz.com and according to the guy who runs it his "dealer" didn't get his shipment from the cyclowiz team until 3 weeks ago. I thought,"that's fine, as long as I get my Cyclowiz." So then almost 2 weeks ago (on wednsday) he told me he shipped my order. I STILL haven't recieved my Cyclowiz, which is a big problem, but still this is what bothers me even more.

I was told this from the guy from Cyclowiz.com:
QUOTE said:
March 1,
Our chips will already have the update stated on TeamCyclops.com on the 26th of February.

I thought this was awesome because then I wouldn't have to update my Wii or install a update wire. But there's only one problem...the chips were "shipped" two weeks before the update was released!!! Sound like a scam to you?

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naw don't worry dude, I eventually got my chip. He just got really unlucky. Seriously, it was like everything that could have gone wrong, did.

senormojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ordered my chip from him to you do know about the cyclowiz board right he kept us updated all throughout the time
its shipping from canada uspc it takes time, and take more time depending where you r.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...