Cyclowiz.com is definately looking like a scam.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by cheesyPOOF5, Mar 19, 2007.

1. cheesyPOOF5
    OP

Member cheesyPOOF5 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I preordered a cyclowiz from cyclowiz.com and according to the guy who runs it his "dealer" didn't get his shipment from the cyclowiz team until 3 weeks ago. I thought,"that's fine, as long as I get my Cyclowiz." So then almost 2 weeks ago (on wednsday) he told me he shipped my order. I STILL haven't recieved my Cyclowiz, which is a big problem, but still this is what bothers me even more.

I was told this from the guy from Cyclowiz.com:
    I thought this was awesome because then I wouldn't have to update my Wii or install a update wire. But there's only one problem...the chips were "shipped" two weeks before the update was released!!! Sound like a scam to you?

2. IxthusTiger

Member IxthusTiger Cruddy's Buddy

United States
    Naw don't worry dude, I eventually got my chip. He just got really unlucky. Seriously, it was like everything that could have gone wrong, did.

3. cheesyPOOF5
    OP

United States
    But he can explain the impossible pre-updated chips?

4. senormojo

Newcomer senormojo Member

United States
    i ordered my chip from him to you do know about the cyclowiz board right he kept us updated all throughout the time
    its shipping from canada uspc it takes time, and take more time depending where you r.

5. cheesyPOOF5
    OP

United States
    He replied to me saying that Team Cyclops lied to him. Still don't have my chip...
    Never buying anything that has the word cyclo on it again.