OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
2ns4zm1.png

CycloNeDS v0.04

- Interface overhaul.
- Added EDGE option (now that I've got one as a main card heh)
- Added button for deleting skin files from the hard drive in the browser.

Don't know if this is handy for anyone but it's a simple skin browser for the Cyclo Evo. The left hand side panel is the MicroSD Card browser and the right hand panel is a file browser. Selecting a folder name in the MicroSD Card panel displays a quick preview for the skin in that folder, selecting a .zip/.rar/.7z/.bmp file will display a quick preview for the selected skin in the File Browser panel. Clicking the Apply Skin button in the file browser copies the skin to the MicroSD card, use the Remove Skin button on the MicroSD Browser panel to delete the skin from the card.

Simply download and extract the archive to a folder of your choice. Double click CycloNeDS to run.

Download link : Download binary in zip format

SpectralSounds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave...

How come you are making Cyclo software if you don't have a CycloDS? Granted, I dont mind because I have an R4 and know you coded a proggy for that. Its always good to have more software for products you use. I have a CycloDS now and like it quite a bit better than the R4.

Glad to see you are making programs for it.. I havent installed any skins because I still havent seen any worth installing for the CycloDS.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
SpectralSounds said:
TrolleyDave...

How come you are making Cyclo software if you don't have a CycloDS? Granted, I dont mind because I have an R4 and know you coded a proggy for that. Its always good to have more software for products you use. I have a CycloDS now and like it quite a bit better than the R4.

Glad to see you are making programs for it.. I havent installed any skins because I still havent seen any worth installing for the CycloDS.

Somebody asked in the R4 Commander thread if I could add Cyclo DS skin support so I thought I'd write a standalone app to test it first.

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tested last night and the images are not scaled in the viewing areas so it only shows a small part of the screen.

NYCvinster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Trolley. I'll start using this helpful prg. Sure beats going into each of my subfolders & changing the view to Thumbnail.

euphemism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SpectralSounds said:
TrolleyDave...

unsure.gif
frown.gif

EDIT: Works very well, doesn't show hidden folders though. Copying and deleting works seamlessly.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
xCuteBunnyx said:
hey, whats the right skin? May I have a link?
it looks cool(chococat!)

I got it from NDSThemes, haven't got the link sorry. You should be able to do a search for it on there though, I'd send it direct to you but I've deleted it from the PC now.

@euphemism : I've been trying to find a way to get it to display hidden folders but can't. Does it still show the skin folders but misses the CycloDS folder from the list?

leavemealone347

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
xCuteBunnyx said:
hey, whats the right skin? May I have a link?
it looks cool(chococat!)

I got it from NDSThemes, haven't got the link sorry. You should be able to do a search for it on there though, I'd send it direct to you but I've deleted it from the PC now.

@euphemism : I've been trying to find a way to get it to display hidden folders but can't. Does it still show the skin folders but misses the CycloDS folder from the list?
It was made by the same person who made your Afro Samurai skin:

http://www.ndsthemes.com/browse/c885b76cb5

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
v0.04 released.

- Interface overhaul.
- Added option for EDGE cards
- Added option to delete skin files from hard drive from the browser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-