I try to keep myself amused.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking about that unknown white disc with a USB port on it that's pictured with the CycloDSi, and I think I know what it is.

It's a CycloDSi card reader. You can plug the CycloDSi card into it, and then plug the reader into a PC. That would let you update the firmware if a DSi firmware update locked the CycloDSi out.

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHOA. Okay hot shot, I suppose you can tell us what the orange port on the back of the Wii is for too?

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I also might be going out on a limb with this... but I'd say that the grey thing next to it is a something to stick into your computer...with a microSD card on the other end.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
IxthusTiger said:
WHOA. Okay hot shot, I suppose you can tell us what the orange port on the back of the Wii is for too?
maybe even what the stylus that came with my ds is for?
ohmy.gif

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I'm guessing that the little white square thing is some sort of magical device that can let you play FREE GAEMZ!!!!

But seriously, it flashes the card so it can deal with firmware upgrades.

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
IBNobody said:
I was thinking about that unknown white disc with a USB port on it that's pictured with the CycloDSi, and I think I know what it is.

It's a CycloDSi card reader. You can plug the CycloDSi card into it, and then plug the reader into a PC. That would let you update the firmware if a DSi firmware update locked the CycloDSi out.
WE ALL KNEW WHAT IT WAS!!!!! (well except you)

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
my source said that dsi kits will ship unflashed so that they are not "illegal." we have speculated that the device is hardware designed to allow the user to flash the kit with the dsi exploit. no one has said anything yet about it being just for dsi firmware updates.

-another world

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
IBNobody said:

Apparently it wasn't just me. I kept reading questions on what it was. I missed the posts explaining it.

Since it sounds like I'm right, I'm actually proud of myself that I was able to reason it out from just an obscure picture and little experience with the DSi or any DSi flashcard.

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
IBNobody said:
kiafazool said:
IBNobody said:

Apparently it wasn't just me. I kept reading questions on what it was. I missed the posts explaining it.

Since it sounds like I'm right, I'm actually proud of myself that I was able to reason it out from just an obscure picture and little experience with the DSi or any DSi flashcard.
you dont need to feel good with making a topic with the most useless question ever

you should've just posted it on the current on going topic and you first post says that you THINK you know what it is

you dont need to feel proud of something everyone knew what it was
we dont need to reason it out of the picture cause we all know what its for
look at the post's above what do they mean, have you even read them
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: I am trying to hack Fire Emblem Warriors on my 2DS XL, I have been trying to get it to work, but...