Hacking CycloDS Waiting Room-Answer some of my questions?

bwsaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered it last night. Ive been looking at skins and stuff since. Heres a few questions.

1. How long would Dealwoot take to ship to Washington?
2. How do I download skins onto my CycloDS?
3. What games should I get first
ohmy.gif

4. What is the point of updating?

These are the games I want so far:
Clubhouse Games, The World Ends With You, Elite Beat Agents, Zelda Phantom Hourglass, My Sims, Flash Focus Training.

Stay and chat if you're waiting for yours to come too
yaynds.gif

p.s. Can someone list the extra CycloDS features that ARE MOST USEFUL. I know that the review and some other posts list these, but I just want to know the ones that people use the most, and without techinical hard-to-understand terms. Thanks.

p.p.s Thanks to Demon's post I know some of the extra coolio features I get with my new CycloDS. can someone also include how to set them up? (real-time guide/save, e-books, HOW TO UPDATE etc.) Again it was covered in the review, but with alot of techinical terms. Thanks Again

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. Washington state? Probably 3 days, since it's on the west coast.
2. Download and extract the skin, put it in the MicroSD folder CycloDS/skin. Make sure the skins are made for CycloDS. R4 skins will not work.
3. You have a flash card, you can download any game you want. Take your time.

Features:

Real-time save (Let's you save the game anywhere, anytime)
Real-time guide (Let's you view a text FAQ or walkthrough during gameplay) BETA only.
Slow-motion (some people find this useful for certain rhythm games)

bwsaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The skin I want wont let me extract anything...it says theres nothing to extract, or something like that.

Tatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got mine today! I ordered saturday night, it was shipped monday and arrived Thursday, so about 3 days. I live in Fl btw.

bwsaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. I ordered Tuesday Night. I think it got shipped yesterday(wednesday), so Im hoping tomorrow(friday) since im on the west coast.

bwsaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooh...cool. If they ship the same way they did to you, it should be here tomorrow ^^ I ordered on tuesday night, they shipped on Wednesday, so it should be here on Friday
ohmy.gif

HOTSAUCE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey everyone, I just ordered mine today!
Plus, im about 5 hours away from the company, so maybe it will come in a day or two? hopefully?

Anyway, is this really the best flash card to date? or has someone else taken this title?

Iced_Eagle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HOTSAUCE said:
Plus, im about 5 hours away from the company, so maybe it will come in a day or two? hopefully?

Anyway, is this really the best flash card to date? or has someone else taken this title?

That's a bit subjective.
smile.gif

I also ordered my CycloDS yesterday, so I can't wait for it to get here!
biggrin.gif
I already have all of my games / homebrew ready to transfer over.

Got a 4GB MicroSD with it (from newegg), which I'm hoping comes either same day, or before the cyclo does...

Bishang

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Iced_Eagle said:
HOTSAUCE said:

That's a bit subjective.
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Got a 4GB MicroSD with it (from newegg), which I'm hoping comes either same day, or before the cyclo does...
I ordered a MicroSD from newegg same day I ordered my CycloDS using their eggsaver shipping and it arrived like 3 days after my Cyclo.

Iced_Eagle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bishang said:
Iced_Eagle said:
HOTSAUCE said:

That's a bit subjective.
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

I ordered a MicroSD from newegg same day I ordered my CycloDS using their eggsaver shipping and it arrived like 3 days after my Cyclo.

That's what IM afraid of. :-\

I've been watching their statuses like a hawk though. My MicroSD left Carson at 6am, and my Cyclo left City of Industry at 10pm, so I think as long as DHL doesn't just let my package sit there, that I should get it the same day.

If I do get my Cyclo early, I'll just play the waiting game until my MicroSD arrives
biggrin.gif
I already created a folder with all of my backup games, firmware and homebrew apps so that as soon as I get my MicroSD, I copy over the folder, and everything should update and I should be all set to go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo