Hacking CycloDS Evolution FW 1.54B1

xxRAG3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got this message.
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I'm pretty sure guests should be allowed to see that kind of stuff (im too lazy to sign in.)

Smef

The GbaTemp Hitchhiker
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.smefworks.com
XP
Country
United States
If they get compatability with a 3-in-1+ I will be ordering one, rather than trying to deal with my Flash Advance Pro and Flash Advance Writer which doesn't work with vista.
frown.gif

Trel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xxRAG3 said:
got this message.
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I'm pretty sure guests should be allowed to see that kind of stuff (im too lazy to sign in.)

Guests don't have access to the forum for beta firmware, because it's use at your own risk.

And for the record Beta 2 is out anyway.

TraumaHoundNDS

Trophies
Website
traumahound.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
United States
Trel said:
And for the record Beta 2 is out anyway.

Yup, and for the record, this is what TeamCyclops has to say about it:

TeamCyclopsCycloDS Evolution v1.54 BETA 2 firmware has been released for testing. Changes include:

Game compatibility fixes (3151, 3369)

The fix for 3369 is different than the cheat code which people have been using, therefore we'd appreciate feedback as to if there are still any problems with this game. We didn't run into any issues in our testing however we weren't able to get too far through the game.

Regarding 3in1+, as we still do not have any in-house we have not been able to fix the issues with the last BETA. We apologise for the delay in supporting the new hardware, its proven quite difficult to obtain units! A few orders we placed turned out to be the old version when the units arrived, even after being assured that we ordered the plus version! The situation really is a mess with most stores not differentiating between the old and new version so its hard to know what you're getting. We've got a few more units on order, hopefully they will turn out to be the plus version.

AllThisIsNew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd be more than happy to trade them a plus version for an older version. I ordered an old version from ozmodchips, but they realized after they shipped it that it was probably a plus version. Now I have two plus versions, and nothing that will support them.

Ozmodchips has been great about it and told me to just drop it in the mail back to Australia for a full refund, but so far I've haven't had a chance to drop it in.

roguetomato21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want the new beta firmware, but I can't register for the cyclops forum. Every time I submit my form, it says an error has occurred and "The administrator has banned your email address. To contact the administrator click here." When I click the "contact administrator" button, it says it has been disabled. Is the firmware available for download on any other site? Is there any other way to get without having to register for the forum?

XRacer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
roguetomato21 said:
I want the new beta firmware, but I can't register for the cyclops forum. Every time I submit my form, it says an error has occurred and "The administrator has banned your email address. To contact the administrator click here." When I click the "contact administrator" button, it says it has been disabled. Is the firmware available for download on any other site? Is there any other way to get without having to register for the forum?
That's because you are probably using hotmail, gmail, yahoo or something like that. Use http://www.mailinator.com/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny