CycloDS Evo + Ultimate Mortal Kombat + Transcend 8GB card = NO WORK

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by KillerKlown, Jan 14, 2009.

1. KillerKlown
    OP

Newcomer KillerKlown Member

United States
    I just got 2 Transcend 8GB Class6 cards in today from newegg.com. And when I try to load Ultimate Mortal Kombat. It says loading and then freezes up no soft key menu... nothing will show up just a black screen I then have to turn my DS off. I formatted the card 2 times with Panasonic SD Format. And still nothing.. If I take everything off the card and just put that game on it works.. I moved from a ScanDisk 8GB class2 card to the new one thats when I noticed the problem. Please help me in anyway you can. All my other games work fine.. I have also made a clean dump from the orginal card without trimming.. And still nothing. I am thinking this is a bug and needs to be checked out. [​IMG]

2. unknownworlder

Member unknownworlder GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Both of them don't work?!

Are you sure its not a problem with the microsd? Because it might not be a format problem, it could be a problem with the sd card itself.

If a new microsd doesnt work, the CycloDS is probably a from a bad batch or something.

3. hdofu

Member hdofu GBAtemp Regular

United States
    a mod may want to move this to the nds section. Sounds to me like it's a micro sd card problem or you may need to update the firmware