CycloDS Evo + Ultimate Mortal Kombat + Transcend 8GB card = NO WORK

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by KillerKlown, Jan 14, 2009.

1. KillerKlown
    OP

KillerKlown Member

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2009
    United States
    Texass
    I just got 2 Transcend 8GB Class6 cards in today from newegg.com. And when I try to load Ultimate Mortal Kombat. It says loading and then freezes up no soft key menu... nothing will show up just a black screen I then have to turn my DS off. I formatted the card 2 times with Panasonic SD Format. And still nothing.. If I take everything off the card and just put that game on it works.. I moved from a ScanDisk 8GB class2 card to the new one thats when I noticed the problem. Please help me in anyway you can. All my other games work fine.. I have also made a clean dump from the orginal card without trimming.. And still nothing. I am thinking this is a bug and needs to be checked out. [​IMG]

2. unknownworlder

unknownworlder GBAtemp Regular

Dec 25, 2008
    United States
    Both of them don't work?!

Are you sure its not a problem with the microsd? Because it might not be a format problem, it could be a problem with the sd card itself.

If a new microsd doesnt work, the CycloDS is probably a from a bad batch or something.

3. hdofu

hdofu GBAtemp Regular

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    USA
    a mod may want to move this to the nds section. Sounds to me like it's a micro sd card problem or you may need to update the firmware

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice