Hacking Cyber Gadget Save Editor Now Supports Pokemon X/Y

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the pokeex don't work on it

Seeing as how you are making pointless posts over and over and asking the same questions, I have a suggestion: why don't you read the thread for the answer to the other 10 times that you have asked something along this line.

Edit: I have a very strong suspicion that you are really PokeChampion due to the wording and the same pattern of trolling. Would you please stop making these posts that are clearly meant to just annoy and confuse people.

Reactions: ChokingVictim87

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
No, no. If you`re gonna use the Pokebank method, you only need an english 3ds, and a japanese game. And you get pokebank free from the e-store by getting the demo

Looks like the 30 day trial offer expired. It never offered me a trial when I went to use it. I just plopped down the $5 to activate it and now it will work for the next year. Honestly if you can't afford that, then you have no business owning a 3DS. Some might refuse on principle though. But I don't give two s***ts about that. Five bucks to use the bank for a whole year is a pretty good deal for me and I definitely plan to use it to transfer my pokemon into Alpha Sapphire when it comes out. Not to mention I can use it to transfer over gen 5 pokemon when I eventually get a Black 2 cart. :P

The only real issue is that Nintendo has this lame ass $10 minimum for depositing money. They should adopt something similar to how the payment systems on smartphones work. Set up a credit/debit card and withdraw only the exact amount of any perticular app purchase you made rather then doing this preloading bulls**t from yesteryear.... :P

19cookies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like the 30 day trial offer expired. It never offered me a trial when I went to use it. I just plopped down the $5 to activate it and now it will work for the next year. Honestly if you can't afford that, then you have no business owning a 3DS. Some might refuse on principle though. But I don't give two s***ts about that. Five bucks to use the bank for a whole year is a pretty good deal for me and I definitely plan to use it to transfer my pokemon into Alpha Sapphire when it comes out. Not to mention I can use it to transfer over gen 5 pokemon when I eventually get a Black 2 cart. :P

The only real issue is that Nintendo has this lame ass $10 minimum for depositing money. They should adopt something similar to how the payment systems on smartphones work. Set up a credit/debit card and withdraw only the exact amount of any perticular app purchase you made rather then doing this preloading bulls**t from yesteryear.... :P
When I buy something and I don't have enough money on my 3DS it gives me the option of paying just the amount needed, doesn't the US eshop do that? :S

K1RO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I buy something and I don't have enough money on my 3DS it gives me the option of paying just the amount needed, doesn't the US eshop do that? :S
$10 is the minimum to deposit in your account; You can't deposit any less than that... for the US at least.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
is there a way to delete the event ribbons from event pokemon using this tool ?
and if deleted , can be trade it on wondertrade ?

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to delete the event ribbons from event pokemon using this tool ?
and if deleted , can be trade it on wondertrade ?

Can you delete ribbons? Yes
Can you wonder trade them afterward? I honestly do not know as I have not tried that. I guess it really depends on how picky Nintendo got with the trade whitelists (I can conceivably see them make it so that event only moves are things that flag for a trade ban on top of checking for ribbons.) Again, this is only speculation as I have not tried that.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Can you delete ribbons? Yes
Can you wonder trade them afterward? I honestly do not know as I have not tried that. I guess it really depends on how picky Nintendo got with the trade whitelists (I can conceivably see them make it so that event only moves are things that flag for a trade ban on top of checking for ribbons.) Again, this is only speculation as I have not tried that.
can you try it now ?

flarn2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do they plan on exporting to US soon? Or at least making a version that works on US carts/consoles that can then be imported through a third party? (I'm assuming limiting it to Japanese cartridges wasn't an intentional decision.)

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
Gotta laugh at some of the comments on this video

"You can only use this filth in passer by battles...I wish nintendo would patch the game to wipe your save file if you tried to bring this shit on line."

Haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@