Homebrew RELEASE CustomUI - C++ libnx libs for creating switch-like UI homebrew apps!

KsAmJ

Trophies
XP
can anyone help.. i can't make any exmaple it always shows these errors

Code:
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: C:/devkitPro/portlibs/switch/lib\libSDL2_mixer.a(music_opus.o): in function `OPUS_Load':
music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x10): undefined reference to `op_open_callbacks'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x14): undefined reference to `op_free'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x18): undefined reference to `op_head'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x1c): undefined reference to `op_seekable'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x20): undefined reference to `op_open_callbacks'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x24): undefined reference to `op_read'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x28): undefined reference to `op_pcm_seek'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x2c): undefined reference to `op_free'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x30): undefined reference to `op_head'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x34): undefined reference to `op_seekable'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x3c): undefined reference to `op_read'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x44): undefined reference to `op_pcm_seek'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/opt/devkitpro/libnx/switch_rules:80: /opt/devkitpro/Repos/Plutonium/Examples/Dialogs/Dialogs.elf] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:156: Build] Error 2

blawar

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone help.. i can't make any exmaple it always shows these errors

Code:
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: C:/devkitPro/portlibs/switch/lib\libSDL2_mixer.a(music_opus.o): in function `OPUS_Load':
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x14): undefined reference to `op_free'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x18): undefined reference to `op_head'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x1c): undefined reference to `op_seekable'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x20): undefined reference to `op_open_callbacks'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x24): undefined reference to `op_read'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x28): undefined reference to `op_pcm_seek'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x2c): undefined reference to `op_free'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x30): undefined reference to `op_head'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x34): undefined reference to `op_seekable'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x3c): undefined reference to `op_read'
c:/devkitpro/devkita64/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/8.3.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld.exe: music_opus.c:(.text.OPUS_Load+0x44): undefined reference to `op_pcm_seek'
make[1]: *** [/opt/devkitpro/libnx/switch_rules:80: /opt/devkitpro/Repos/Plutonium/Examples/Dialogs/Dialogs.elf] Error 1

If you are on absolute latest DKP, I cant help you since it has problems. If you are an older, DKP try this in the makefile:

-lSDL2_mixer -lmodplug -lmpg123 -lvorbisidec -logg

KsAmJ

Trophies
XP
how to downgarde to optimal working one that i can just type make and get the nro without any error

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you are on absolute latest DKP, I cant help you since it has problems. If you are an older, DKP try this in the makefile:

-lSDL2_mixer -lmodplug -lmpg123 -lvorbisidec -logg

KsAmJ

Trophies
XP
this is the stock LIBS in the examples MAKE file

Code:
LIBS    := -lpu -lfreetype -lSDL2_mixer -lmodplug -lmpg123 -lvorbisidec -logg -lSDL2_ttf -lSDL2_gfx -lSDL2_image -lSDL2 -lEGL -lGLESv2 -lglapi -ldrm_nouveau -lwebp -lpng -ljpeg `sdl2-config --libs` `freetype-config --libs` -lnx

should i replace it with

Code:
LIBS    := -lSDL2_mixer -lmodplug -lmpg123 -lvorbisidec -logg

blawar

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is the stock LIBS in the examples MAKE file

Code:
LIBS    := -lpu -lfreetype -lSDL2_mixer -lmodplug -lmpg123 -lvorbisidec -logg -lSDL2_ttf -lSDL2_gfx -lSDL2_image -lSDL2 -lEGL -lGLESv2 -lglapi -ldrm_nouveau -lwebp -lpng -ljpeg `sdl2-config --libs` `freetype-config --libs` -lnx

should i replace it with

Code:
LIBS    := -lSDL2_mixer -lmodplug -lmpg123 -lvorbisidec -logg

No, do not replace it. You are 100% encountering an issue with new DKP's bullshit. I cannot help you, as I stay away from that dumpster fire.

KsAmJ

Trophies
XP
No, do not replace it. You are 100% encountering an issue with new DKP's bullshit. I cannot help you, as I stay away from that dumpster fire.
so should i give up now or what???
i wanna use the templates for my app using this lib

KsAmJ

Trophies
XP
same result
Code:
C:\devkitPro\Repos\Plutonium\Examples\SimpleApplication>make
MainApplication.main.cpp
aarch64-none-elf-g++ -MMD -MP -MF /opt/devkitpro/Repos/Plutonium/Examples/SimpleApplication/Build/MainApplication.main.d -g -O2 -fpermissive -ffunction-sections -w -march=armv8-a -mtune=cortex-a57 -mtp=soft -fPIE  -I/opt/devkitpro/Repos/Plutonium/Examples/SimpleApplication/Include -I/opt/devkitpro/portlibs/switch/include -I/opt/devkitpro/libnx/include -I/opt/devkitpro/Repos/Plutonium/Examples/SimpleApplication/../../Plutonium/Output/include -I/opt/devkitpro/Repos/Plutonium/Examples/SimpleApplication/Build -D__SWITCH__ -fexceptions -std=gnu++17 -c /opt/devkitpro/Repos/Plutonium/Examples/SimpleApplication/Source/MainApplication.main.cpp -o MainApplication.main.o
MainApplication.cpp
aarch64-none-elf-g++ -MMD -MP -MF /opt/devkitpro/Repos/Plutonium/Examples/SimpleApplication/Build/MainApplication.d -g -O2 -fpermissive -ffunction-sections -w -march=armv8-a -mtune=cortex-a57 -mtp=soft -fPIE  -I/opt/devkitpro/Repos/Plutonium/Examples/SimpleApplication/Include -I/opt/devkitpro/portlibs/switch/include -I/opt/devkitpro/libnx/include -I/opt/devkitpro/Repos/Plutonium/Examples/SimpleApplication/../../Plutonium/Output/include -I/opt/devkitpro/Repos/Plutonium/Examples/SimpleApplication/Build -D__SWITCH__ -fexceptions -std=gnu++17 -c /opt/devkitpro/Repos/Plutonium/Examples/SimpleApplication/Source/MainApplication.cpp -o MainApplication.o
linking SimpleApplication.elf
make[1]: *** [/opt/devkitpro/libnx/switch_rules:80: /opt/devkitpro/Repos/Plutonium/Examples/SimpleApplication/SimpleApplication.elf] Error 1
try adding -lopus to your libs string
also try adding -lopusfile

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Psi likes to milk beavers lol