Hacking Custom Wii covers (SSBB Plus too!)

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Before WiiTDB appeared, I made some custom covers and CDs for some of my games, so I thought maybe someone would like them more than those in wiiboxart.com.

If anyone likes these discs I can make more, just say for which game
laugh.gif

btw, can someone tell me how to upload some of these to WiiTDB? I couldn't find out how to do it.

Taking Requests! If you want a custom Wii Cover or Disc to be done, just ask here!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Plus (read here for more details)

RSBE01PlusBox2D.png
RSBE01PlusBox.png
RSBE01Plus.png

SSBB (RSBE01.png)

RSBE01.png

Super Paper Mario (R8PE01.png)

R8PE01.png

Bully (RB7E54.png)

RB7E54.png

Mario Kart Wii (RMCE01.png)

RMCE01.png

Okami (ROWE08.png)

ROWE08.png

Pokémon Battle Revolution (RPBE01.png)

RPBE01.png

Tales of Symphonia 2 (RT4EAF.png)

RT4EAF.png

MadWorld (RZZE8P.png)

RZZE8P.png

PES 09 (R2WEA4.png) (Request)

R2WEA4.png

Science Papa (don't know the game id) (Request)

sciencepapa2D.png
sciencepapa3D.png
sciencepapadisc.png

Fiesty Panda

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They look pretty good! I hate the disk arts with the "Wii" semicircle as opposed to the logo etched into the middle of the disc though, so I wouldn't use most of these. I like the Brawl+ box art though, there's no 3D version for CoverFloader though, but not a problem, I'll make it out of the 2D box. What are you using to make these? They look like a good amount of effort went into them, just the execution wasn't flawless.

zorglub07

Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
You can upload them on WiiTDB if there aren't any custom disc for them already (except the "+" version of SSBM, it's only for official games)
To upload a cover you need to edit the game page (Login, Search the game ID or go to http://wiitdb.com/Game/RZZP8P, click "Edit")
Feel free to ask your questions about this on the thread.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Fiesty Panda said:
They look pretty good! I hate the disk arts with the "Wii" semicircle as opposed to the logo etched into the middle of the disc though, so I wouldn't use most of these.
Logo etched into the middle of the disc? Like in the original wii discs? Yeah I prefer those too, I made them like this just because the discs I had downloaded before had the semicircle and I wanted all of them to look similar.

QUOTE(Fiesty Panda @ Jul 9 2009, 04:21 PM) I like the Brawl+ box art though
yay thanks
yay.gif

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Ok now I'm uploading them to WiiTDB, thanks for the help zorglub07. If anyone has any request (maybe redo one ot these without the semicircle?) just say it!

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Servdogg said:
Isn't a brawl+ boxart sort of pointless since you can't run brawl+ through a loader anyways.
I think you can using a snapshot hack or something like that. I don't play Plus anyway, I just made the cover for fun
laugh.gif

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
I'll stop checking this thread regularly, since it was ages since someone requested something XD so if you have a request, PM me instead
smile.gif

EDIT: Ok I guess I'll stop uploading covers to this thread, it's easier to just put them on WiiTBD XD so don't expect any updates here, if you have a request PM me and I'll PM you back with the WiiTBD page where it was uploaded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.