PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Could someone make this into a decent quality looping bcstm? I'd do it myself but I won't have access to my PC for some time.

If it's from a game, it should be on the Smash Custom Music website. Wait until it's back up.

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Oyajiji Theme
Preview.png

BGM: Usubeni
Download: Clik here

Ok maybe i need to stop to make this type of theme, but be gracifull that im not going in R-18 territory (even becouse is not exactly my thing), but sometimes i have my moment and most of the time this is the resoult. The hard part was find a BGM and make the folder. I know it look simple but try to re draw and make appear like the original style is a different story. I was force to even re draw the background becouse the original img was in JPG (blheeeeee JPG disgusting).

Also this time i have zero idea for the badge to use so ennjoy Copslay Eevee.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Oyajiji Theme
View attachment 89595
BGM: Usubeni
Download: Clik here

Ok maybe i need to stop to make this type of theme, but be gracifull that im not going in R-18 territory (even becouse is not exactly my thing), but sometimes i have my moment and most of the time this is the resoult. The hard part was find a BGM and make the folder. I know it look simple but try to re draw and make appear like the original style is a different story. I was force to even re draw the background becouse the original img was in JPG (blheeeeee JPG disgusting).

Also this time i have zero idea for the badge to use so ennjoy Copslay Eevee.
I liked the textures.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by AkikoKumagara, , Reason: Updated links

NoddyRams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok sorry for the noob questions but ive downloaded a few themes from the 3dsthem.es website and put the zips in the theme folder on my sd card but when i go to homebrew themes manager it doesnt see the files?

could someone please help?

thanks

p.s i am running a 2ds with latest B9S and Luma installed.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
ok sorry for the noob questions but ive downloaded a few themes from the 3dsthem.es website and put the zips in the theme folder on my sd card but when i go to homebrew themes manager it doesnt see the files?

could someone please help?

thanks

p.s i am running a 2ds with latest B9S and Luma installed.
The folder needs to be titled Themes. You are using Themely, correct?

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: AkikoKumagara

LuckyPower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey I was wondering if anyone had made a wav to bcwav converter for SFX? (sorry for not checking if this is a duplicate through several 100 pages :P)
If not could please I ask someone to convert 3 SFX for my theme?

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hey I was wondering if anyone had made a wav to bcwav converter for SFX? (sorry for not checking if this is a duplicate through several 100 pages :P)
If not could please I ask someone to convert 3 SFX for my theme?
You can use this modified Audacity, it allows you to create SFX files.
https://github.com/jackoalan/audacity/releases

I'm fairly new to doing custom themes. Haven't got into it too deeply yet. Here are my themes so far.

DS Lite Theme:

Preview.png

Download Link
or
QR Code for Themely
DS Lite (Dark) Theme:

Preview.png

Download Link

or
QR Code for Themely

Pokemon Yellow Classic:
Includes Pokemon Main Theme BGM

wcj9TRG.png

Download Link
or
QR Code for Themely
I liked the simplicity of the themes, if you want more information and files to create customized themes, take a look at this topic.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...e-quality-of-official-nintendo-themes.460823/

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: AkikoKumagara

NoddyRams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The folder needs to be titled Themes. You are using Themely, correct?

sorry i wasn't using themely at first but have now installed 1.3.0.

i have then used the QR code scanner on them.es, which put the theme i scanned in the list. I then click A to install but i get the following message:

Failed to create BodyCache.bin. Try selecting one of the default themes on the home menu settings before trying again (0xc8804465)​

I went to the theme settings on the ds and was told i had 487 too many themes installed so i deleted a load but still told i have 391 too many? I dont get this figure though as there definitely isn't that many themes showing?

Can somebody please help?

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
sorry i wasn't using themely at first but have now installed 1.3.0.

i have then used the QR code scanner on them.es, which put the theme i scanned in the list. I then click A to install but i get the following message:

Failed to create BodyCache.bin. Try selecting one of the default themes on the home menu settings before trying again (0xc8804465)​

I went to the theme settings on the ds and was told i had 487 too many themes installed so i deleted a load but still told i have 391 too many? I dont get this figure though as there definitely isn't that many themes showing?

Can somebody please help?

Did you install the Home Menu Theme "DLC" using freeShop or a CIA? You may have to reset your home menu Ext Data and it should fix that, but you'll also have to reinstall any themes you want if you do it that way. After that, select one of the "Basic Color" themes then go into Themely and try applying your theme again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?