Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

br3ndy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Am i allowed to make a theme request here?
I hope someone could make digimon tamers & digimon frontier theme using opening or ending of the anime as the bgm.
So far i really like 2 digimon theme created by Ryumaru and still using them untill now.

Lucard-lol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I did 2 themes for the comunity and it seems that not were approved in 3dsthem.es :c ,so I will leave them here.

pDnYKEv.png

https://mega.nz/#!j5FwgKRQ!tnG5tNqfui8ou51CARig3lXDWihPyspCbRhwA1-X1U4
1oEKf5u.png

https://mega.nz/#!LhlSzZYJ!atTsBjViNJrUbsc3h8cSlhJU84WqwuvCzw3GtV3yQyQ

Last edited by Lucard-lol,

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Tutorial on how to create borders using images and how to create folders tutorial.
I'm sorry for the delay, but I have not had time to finish both tutorials, I think next week I'll be able to finish the extra part of the border tutorial. The creation of borders using images, is extremely simple, however it requires some care that I will be explaining in the tutorial. The techniques used for its creation have already been taught in parts 1 and 2, so I will not explain them again in the final part. I think the extras part will have a maximum of 4 pictures. Because I will only explain how to put the texture and how to perform perforations.

All the tutorials I've created are available at the link below.
https://gbatemp.net/blog-category/tutorials.218/view-entries

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: xscaralienx

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
OPMqv3d
Name: Pokémon Dream World. BGM: Pokémon Dream World - Home​
Not a YouTuber Theme this time! This is something that was taken away from Pokémon fans. RIP Pokémon Dream World. 2010 - 2014
Download: 3DSThem.es

Last edited by PrincessLillie,
Reactions: PedroKeitawa

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
OPMqv3d
Name: Pokémon Dream World. BGM: Pokémon Dream World - Home​
Not a YouTuber Theme this time! This is something that was taken away from Pokémon fans. RIP Pokémon Dream World. 2010 - 2014
Download: 3DSThem.es

Remenber when the Global Link was usefull in the past? I do and this theme reamind me this even more.

xscaralienx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Tutorial on how to create borders using images and how to create folders tutorial.
I'm sorry for the delay, but I have not had time to finish both tutorials, I think next week I'll be able to finish the extra part of the border tutorial. The creation of borders using images, is extremely simple, however it requires some care that I will be explaining in the tutorial. The techniques used for its creation have already been taught in parts 1 and 2, so I will not explain them again in the final part. I think the extras part will have a maximum of 4 pictures. Because I will only explain how to put the texture and how to perform perforations.

All the tutorials I've created are available at the link below.
https://gbatemp.net/blog-category/tutorials.218/view-entries

Really looking forward to the folder tutorial. Thanks for all the tutorials!

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
In the final part I will explain how to create the following types of border.
I will only explain the method, the evolution of the techniques will stay on account of the users.
All effects applied in the textures below were explained in the tutorial, the only thing that changed in the second texture was the placement of an image is in the first texture was created the drilling effect. The method of creating borders with images besides being very simple leaves the work with the same amount of a texture of an official theme gives Nintendo.

I used the image below to make the borders 3 and 4.

155777439.jpg

Just activated the effects available in the PSD files to create the effects. Is to follow the explanations of the tutorial to create the other effects.

Attachments

• filesmall (1).png
    filesmall (1).png
    352 bytes · Views: 197
  • filelarge (1).png
    filelarge (1).png
    552 bytes · Views: 192
  • filesmall.png
    filesmall.png
    418 bytes · Views: 173
  • filelarge.png
    filelarge.png
    667 bytes · Views: 173
Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: xscaralienx

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Remenber when the Global Link was usefull in the past? I do and this theme reamind me this even more.
The PGL is STILL useful. Just not so much anymore. My love for the Pokemon Dream World drove me to make that theme. I love both the Pokemon Dream World and the theme I made of it. I hope you decide to use my theme!

Last edited by PrincessLillie,

Poitu123

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I currently have a problem. I had CHMM2 2.1 but it wouldnt load some themes, so i read i had to update CHMM2 to 2.8, BUT when i open the homebrew launcher, CHMM2 simply doesnt appear, any help? :(

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
I currently have a problem. I had CHMM2 2.1 but it wouldnt load some themes, so i read i had to update CHMM2 to 2.8, BUT when i open the homebrew launcher, CHMM2 simply doesnt appear, any help? :(
Name the exploit that you use.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
[Q

Im currently using ninjhax. I've tried the same to install 2.1 again and it works, it just seems to fail with 2.8
I have no experience with ninjhax. It may be a bug with CHMM2 2.8. I tried 2.8 before but it appeared as blend3r or something like that and wouldn't even open.

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
The PGL is STILL useful. Just not so much anymore. My love for the Pokemon Dream World drove me to make that theme. I love both the Pokemon Dream World and the theme I made of it. I hope you decide to use my theme!

I mean for the casual player, now is just a leader board but this is OT. Back to your theme i used on my japanese 3DS ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo