Download link:

https://mega.nz/#!Yck01QyQ!0rilAH6hz4-xIdX054yZ6KGUt0DRXnRilvTRS8m5pp0

Naru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guam
Okay so I decided to create another iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls theme, this time with Mio Honda. The thing is that this one is compatible with CHMM2 (I guess? It's just a test.) Oh yeah, please do note that I uploaded this onto 3dsthemes, but downloading from there won't provide the additional files for CHMM2

BGM: Mitsuboshi☆☆★
Download
Preview.png

Last edited by Naru,

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I cant see the pic or download the file of groudon its the one with nearly 2k download. Is it removed?
I like groudon and charizard, both badass pokemons.
I still remember the first edition card of charizard, it was the best looking pokemon card.

Last edited by RaMon90,

Mauste

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
One Piece theme I made for a friend. I recommend using small icons on the bottom screen and placing them on the frame of the Franky picture.
I am a bit disappointed that I couldn't find the "SUUUPER!" or the "Strong Right!" sound effects, so I just used sound effects from other themes I had made.
J5WZCQq.png

Background Music:
One Piece - Franky's Theme (perfect loop)

Sound Effects:
Create/Delete Folder: "Ow!"-shout by Franky from One Piece
Other sound effects are from MH4U and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Download from www.mega.co.nz!

Note:
Do not preview the theme in CHMM2 because the bgm.ogg will cause your system to freeze. It's the CHMM2's fault. Previewing in CHMM1 works flawlessly. The info.smdh file in the directory is for CHMM2.

Last edited by Mauste,

Mauste

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone free to make me a theme?

I know NikolaMiljevic already made you the theme already, but I am a fan of Monster Hunter and I liked the pictures as well, so I decided to create one too! :)

I thought brown would be a very "Monster Hunterish" colour, so that's what I went with. I ended up putting yellow as text colors because it looked awesome :P
The insides of the folders are coloured to match the theme as well. Also, I named the theme "Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - Guild Card", because that's what I believe the top picture represents. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I don't want it to have a wrong name :)

This probably turned out to be my best theme (or my personal favorite at the very least!) :D

f9QAd3q.png

Background Music:
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - Determination

Sound Effects:
Move Cursor: Move Cursor sound effect from MH4U - Hunter's Seal theme
Launch Application: MH4U: Game Start / normal horn
Close Application: Close Application sound effect from MH4U - Weapon Gallery theme
Open3DS: Open3DS sound effect from MH4U - Hunter's Seal theme
Create/Delete Folder: Create/Delete Folder sound effect from MH4U - Hunter's Seal theme

Download links:

Regular version with regular horn as launch app sfx

Special version with special horn as launch app sfx (Capt. Awesome's Game Start sound)

Note:
Don't preview the theme in CHMM2, because CHMM2 has a bug at the moment, which causes themes with bgm.ogg files to freeze the system. CHMM1 is safe. info.smdh file is for CHMM2.

Last edited by Mauste,

GuillerXD

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
One doubt,how do you guys made previews that include icons,folders and the 3 png in the bottom screem? in the Yata+ i can only see preview with no icon or folder =/.Can someone tell me please?

Mauste

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know what they actually do, but you can make three screen shots of your bottom screen (y+down)

I take two screenshots: one with Y+right (takes screenshot of both top and bottom screens), and then I open a software, suspend it and then go back to the home menu and move the cursor on top of the software I opened (this will display "Close, Manual and Resume" buttons on the bottom screen). After that, I take screenshot with Y+down (takes screenshot of just the bottom screen). Once I have done that, I cut the three buttons from the bottom picture (2nd screenshot) and paste them to the first screenshot. :)

It might sound like too much trouble for a preview, but sometimes I use different colours for the close button, which is why I do it. Others seem to take just one screenshot with Y+right and use that.

Last edited by Mauste,

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
For Growing Up Creepie, the Purple one would be the top screen and the bottom one would be the green one.

For Ruby Gloom the one with the candles would be the top screen and the one where shes holding a mic stand would be the bottom screen.

View attachment 13797View attachment 13796View attachment 13799View attachment 13798
You would need to assist me as I do not see the
All right it took a while but I'm very happy with most of the end results.

To begin I have 2 Bravely Default themes and a third that is a mix of the two,
qPsj42e.jpg

--------
dT22dEO.jpg

and
UmLoH7G.jpg

------
qYmkCJl.jpg

I feel they all turned out nice, only minor issues remain, like you can see a sort of blurring with them as a result of shrinking the images.

The other thing that didn't quite work out is the song, as when it was converted it went up greatly in size. It is included in the box account, but won't be usable because of its size. In fact it more than tripled! Which is either a statement to the converter, or perhaps it is some issue on my hand. If you can find the file at brawlvault.com (which they have a lot of great songs) for a smaller size there is a free brstm to bcstm converter that has be recently released.

Link
https://app.box.com/s/ponvzfh1xettolfhd2aw

In other news
Growing up Creepy turned out amazing in my opinion.
qOrRrw0.jpg

-------
834l8dO.jpg

Now I did have to change the first image due to its size, and it resulted in a little bit of editing. But the end result here makes me happy I did it. I hope you don't mind all to much that the image isn't entirely the same as the one you game me. I had to replace the text and only include part of her body. But in all honesty I feel like it gave her more character.

I also included two songs that I happened to have from other future and past projects that might fit, so use them if you'd like.
https://app.box.com/s/84wmacwhl0ssjjl9m0rb

And finally
Ruby

LcVt4EY.jpg

---------
5enBsFR.jpg

This one turned out alright. The red folders work well for the theme, and I even managed to block out the copyright/info that was on both of them through some cleverness.

Link
https://app.box.com/s/rottmf6oxmvgpn136d9z

With those done I hope you enjoy them!
You will need to assist me as I have absolutely no clue where the .bcstm and body_LZ.bin files are and I can't use the ruby theme. I've been trying to make my own custom theme for the longest time and I cannot arrange it myself.

Trophies
XP
Country
I've made a theme and I would like it edited.

It's a Plusle and Togetic theme.

I would like it to have custom sound effects . I would like the following sound effects:
Opening a program: Plusle's cry.
Turning the 3ds on from sleep mode: Togetic's cry.
Closing a program: Mew's cry.
I would like the crys to be the ones from gens 3-5.

Link to my theme: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g5zijff4vigchyk/body_LZ.bin

Last edited by AvatarMew,

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You would need to assist me as I do not see the

You will need to assist me as I have absolutely no clue where the .bcstm and body_LZ.bin files are and I can't use the ruby theme. I've been trying to make my own custom theme for the longest time and I cannot arrange it myself.

.bin file is Ruby.bin and the .bcstm are in the Growing Up Creepie link, i used the Luigi's Mansion .bcstm for the Ruby theme

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...