Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Geno laughs at your failure" haha xD
Ok sorry .. you will need find someone that dumped them .. if they in .bin you can install just like an custom one, if in .cia you will need and .cia installer

see that helps lol. I didn't know how to install them if I DID find them. thanks!

c4655362

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's my current 3DS theme, if anyone wants the template just ask (just the transparent things)

olgxim.png

Also here's the 3DS picture resized to fit the 3DS screenshots

xoofir.png

MaNiAlJoWo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ManialJowo your themes are awesome, but why don't you change the cursor/GUI colours aswell ? That lightblue isn't good with most of them :/
Thx. I don't change the Button /Ui color, because i have no clue how to do this in Hex. With yata i get color errors and i asked for help in the thread. But noone can help. Sorry. But i think the standard colors fit to everything.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
what if I don't want custom themes and I want the ones from eshop?

M8 they are about to install as a complete package, if you type in Google, big hint coming up "3DS ISO" (nothing wrong with saying that @staff, I hope :) and look for theme packages and install via your devmenu in emunand :)

edit: I'm probably going to get another warning for saying that now in my extra special warning box, that wont disappear whatever I try to do but that's all good I'm OK with that, me and my warning box have become very close over the years :lol:

Reactions: blinkzane

MaNiAlJoWo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does anybody have an idea for my problem? I create a theme wit the custom theme tool and save. I open the body_LZ.bin file with YATA and re-insert the top picture and change the button colors in settings. after i saved my theme and applied it on my 3ds, the folder color are wrong.
Here is my example. The folder are grey (must be white) and the hedgehog ist brown (must be blue).

hni_0012yuu9o.jpg

xextil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anybody have an idea for my problem? I create a theme wit the custom theme tool and save. I open the body_LZ.bin file with YATA and re-insert the top picture and change the button colors in settings. after i saved my theme and applied it on my 3ds, the folder color are wrong.
Here is my example. The folder are grey (must be white) and the hedgehog ist brown (must be blue).

At least in my case, Theme Editor and Yata invert the folder and border colors sometimes. But like you said in this post, with EFE that don't happen. However, if I edit a theme with EFE and compress it with LZ11, then YATA and Theme Editor can't open it, I don't know why...

SMOKE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would ya'll be cool with me creating a custom theme lists thread while this one becoming a discussion thread?

I see a few times it has been suggested to post all on first page, but it's never happened.

BTW I have done many Homebrew lists in the PSVita scene in the past, so it's nothing new :)

EDIT:
Just saw there's WiKi pages on this site. How can I access that?

EDIT2:
nvm I'm dumb. I'll make one if there's no objections

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Reactions: Kenneth196

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had asked in YATA's thread since that is what I'm using but no one answered and I still can't figure it out. Since this thread is full of people that have done it I thought someone may answer.
How do I change the colour of the border around icons?
Also one I have not asked before how can I make those partial transparent squares in empty spots fully transparent?

Once I at least have the borders done I will be able to release my Game of Thrones theme.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.