Would you do anything for me?
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How do i put it in my 3ds ?
Easy :3
Search on Google SMDH creator and download it
Download a .smdh file (you can find it on homebrew folder on /3ds folder) now download the image (png format) and open smdh creator load the .smdh file write the name, author and description and insert the image. Save it and rename it in info.smdh and put it on the folder of your theme
(sorry for grammatical errors but I'm writing this on my phone)

Reactions: miraclaime

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Easy :3
Search on Google SMDH creator and download it
Download a .smdh file (you can find it on homebrew folder on /3ds folder) now download the image (png format) and open smdh creator load the .smdh file write the name, author and description and insert the image. Save it and rename it in info.smdh and put it on the folder of your theme
(sorry for grammatical errors but I'm writing this on my phone)
Eh thats it ?, i thought that info.smdh is just an icon and name of theme for chmm, not an actual icon for 3ds.. hmmm

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well after ages of doing absolutely nothing on my theme, I decided to just put something as the icon border and release it rather than just leave it floating in the middle of nowhere. So here's a Senjougahara theme. This is the theme I used for demonstrating a number of "how to make a 3ds theme" youtube videos and also blogged about on my gbatemp blog (I would provide links, but I'm just too lazy atm). I stuffed a lot of audio into the theme, so audio quality probably isn't the greatest of great, but it's about as satisfactory as my Nisekoi theme.

Since I never actually came up with a good icon border, the current icon is just meh. #Shafted
soNfRls.png

Last edited by jurassicplayer,

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi, my first time uploading custom themes, what do you think ?
HNI_0026.JPG
HNI_0027.JPG

*You can download these themes down there, just click on my signature pic ;)

They aren't there because the owner is under age…
I have some, but doesnt have any with metroid.. :/

Last edited by miraclaime,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hahahaha, you should play SMT IV and met her in person
  1. I dunno who "SHE" is.
  2. Last time i played a game with that title i found it confusing, difficult and very unfair, i encountered dante the character from devil may cry and he beat me, i wanted to eject the disc and snap it in half, but i ended up giving the game away. But is on psn so is tempting to get revenge i would need to start over but not sure is worth it. :glare:
Atlus is notorious for having difficult games made. But i mean, how bout persona theme to balance out the SMT one?:unsure:

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Well after ages of doing absolutely nothing on my theme, I decided to just put something as the icon border and release it rather than just leave it floating in the middle of nowhere. So here's a Senjougahara theme. This is the theme I used for demonstrating a number of "how to make a 3ds theme" youtube videos and also blogged about on my gbatemp blog (I would provide links, but I'm just too lazy atm). I stuffed a lot of audio into the theme, so audio quality probably isn't the greatest of great, but it's about as satisfactory as my Nisekoi theme.

Since I never actually came up with a good icon border, the current icon is just meh. #Shafted
soNfRls.png
I had seen this theme in his tutorial thought you were just using to explain how to use the usagi.
It was really cool that preview image.
A question which is the name of the font you used to for descriptions ?
The bottom screen image has animation or I am mistaken B-) ?

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: MartyDreamy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)