Custom Mii Plaza Puzzles?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by gudenau, Sep 14, 2014.

1. gudenau
    OP

gudenau Never a unique idea

Jul 7, 2010
    United States
    /dev/random
    Is it possible at this time to have custom Mii Plaza puzzles? There seems to be a way that they are shared in a peer to peer fasion.

2. Abcdfv

Abcdfv What comes around goes around.

Dec 24, 2013
    United States
    Not currently.

3. Askedforthis

Askedforthis GBAtemp Regular

Oct 15, 2013
    Norway
    I might as well ask here about this as well...

I don't have more than a few puzzles, but all my friends have several different puzzles that I don't have that apparently came with an update. How come? I've tried updating all the StreetPass stuff and it always says it's "updated". Is this a normal problem with EmuNAND in general?

4. alexenochs

alexenochs GBAtemp Fan

Aug 30, 2010
    United States
    its a glitch try activating streetpass in games and turning off spotpass and street pass from the mii plaza app for 30 mins and re enabling it... i got mine to work using the video app

5. sailor_moon

sailor_moon Let Me Sing You A Tune ♫

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2009
    Crystal Tokyo

What ver. is your EmuNand? but let me elaborate on this a bit. lower firmwares can't get the newer puzzle pieces. I've tried >.o; so I'm only speaking from personal experience with my own 3DSs~

6. Askedforthis

Askedforthis GBAtemp Regular

Oct 15, 2013
    Norway
    Latest version (8.1).

I dunno what the problem might be or if this is a common issue around Gateway users in general. Not that it's a giant problem or anything, but I have to say it would be nice with a few more puzzles.