ROM Hack Custom Mii Characters / Symbols - Video Tutotial

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This video, made by me, will show you how to get other characters in your Mii name.

Read the description for the programs and links. It's a complete tutorial, that's why its 23 minutes long.

Reactions: Jwiz33

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can you post a text tutorial here? I'm not going to sit down and watch a 23 minute video.

Perhaps even just a rundown on what the video covers, so I can determine whether or not it's worth watching.

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
You used characters not in the font of the Mii (and most likely not on any other game/app for 3DS) in the mii name. What is even the point in changing the name, who really want to do that anyway?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You used characters not in the font of the Mii (and most likely not on any other game/app for 3DS) in the mii name. What is even the point in changing the name, who really want to do that anyway?

People that want to change the Mii name?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
With most Mii's you can just use the Mii Maker for it, which is way faster... -_- (Even remaking the mii would be faster...)

Some just want homebrew to do everything for them.
I don't blame them.

You've got to welcome homebrew, no matter how silly or useless it might be, people can expand it from there on.

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With most Mii's you can just use the Mii Maker for it, which is way faster... -_- (Even remaking the mii would be faster...)
Read my above post.

Fantastic work, I personally love editing the Miis and find things like this to be great. Keep it up!
Thanks

Can you post a text tutorial here? I'm not going to sit down and watch a 23 minute video.

Perhaps even just a rundown on what the video covers, so I can determine whether or not it's worth watching.

I am far too lazy to do that. The video covers on extracting extdata, putting it on a PC, opening CFL_DB.dat in a hex editor, editing mii name with unsed symbols from https://sites.google.com/site/comjacker/games/nintendo-symbols and then fixing the checksum and reimporting. It's noov friendly, hence the reason its a long video. Watch it at about 1.5 or 2.0 speed if you're not a noob.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.