Hacking Custom IOS36 rev 08

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Just noticed that the cioscorps v2 leaves me with an 001 error on mario kart when booting from disc channel while cios rev8 with gamma works fine, and rev8 should patch those errors away...

When does the error occur for you? Because I have cioscorp v2 and it loads fine from the disc channel for me.

Oh, and for the sake of the cIOS in general, DL games do work for me now. Brawl is able to play in all areas where it messed up before.

micahkanchan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
s3phir0th115 said:
QUOTE said:
Just noticed that the cioscorps v2 leaves me with an 001 error on mario kart when booting from disc channel while cios rev8 with gamma works fine, and rev8 should patch those errors away...

When does the error occur for you? Because I have cioscorp v2 and it loads fine from the disc channel for me.

Oh, and for the sake of the cIOS in general, DL games do work for me now. Brawl is able to play in all areas where it messed up before.
Okay...my Mario Kart Wii works fine..lol. Its just Sonic and The Black Knight that gives the #001 error. I'm not sure why as it worked fine with the 1st CIOSCORP. Whoever has Sonic and the Black Knight please test this.

kyle007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone with the new cioscorp pm me a link? can i just install it over my existing cioscorp (like it wont mess with preloader or anything right)

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BigEN said:
FGOD said:

I get this on Ultimate Band and with Sonic and the Black Knight.

Best thing to do right now is find out which IOS they run off of, and grap them IOS's from the Original CIOSCORP Package and install them, should solve the issues for them certain games that is if they played with the Original CIOSCORP Package?

cheatmaster5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
before i put on CIOSCORP v2
i want to make sure i do it right so all my games work
you put v2 on and sonic didnt work so you got iso55 from the old package and installed using the wadmanger and that fixed it
i am i correct
does any one if no more heroes works now
it didnt work for me with the old cioscorp

micahkanchan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
cheatmaster5 said:
i want so make i do it right so all my games work
you put v2 on and sonic didnt work so you got iso55 from the old package and installed using the wadmanger and that fixed it
i am i correct
It always worked with the old CIOSCORP. You must've not installed it properly. If you were missing one patched IOS that could sometimes happen. Reinstall the old CIOSCORP, and it should work.
Edit: And no, I didn't install the old IOS from the package yet, but I will try it as I think IOS 55 is a fundamental IOS that Sonic and The Black Knight uses, and thats why the Error 001 occurs. Not sure though. Maybe Wiiblaster, Waninkoko, or linkinworm could correct me on this.

BigEN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
cheatmaster5 said:
i am i correct
Yes, it works

QUOTE(micahkanchan @ Mar 9 2009, 12:31 AM) I think IOS 55 is a fundamental IOS that Sonic and The Black Knight uses, and thats why the Error 001 occurs

How to get out which IOS is used?
WUFE and WiiScrubber don't show me infos about that!?

micahkanchan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
BigEN said:
cheatmaster5 said:
i am i correct
Yes, it works

QUOTE(micahkanchan @ Mar 9 2009, 12:31 AM) I think IOS 55 is a fundamental IOS that Sonic and The Black Knight uses, and thats why the Error 001 occurs

How to get out which IOS is used?
WUFE and WiiScrubber don't show me infos about that!?
BTW I just tested it. To get sonic and the black knight working with the new cioscorp just install v2 of cioscorp like you normally would and then install cios 55 from the original Cioscorp. This should solve everyones problems.

micahkanchan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This new cIOS has a huge speed improvement. I've been playing around with a couple of my backups and the loading times have significantly decreased, and with sonic and the black knight the loading times are decreased by half and the videos no longer stutter. If anything I swear this is 6x..lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Both of mine are i5's lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon