Hacking Custom Fakesigned update iso

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Streamlinehd said:
Yes of course Hells Guardian. I'm not a newb even though it says otherwise under my name
wink.gif

Just making sure. those titles can be deceiving. Though given that you created a downgrade disc for the system I should have thought otherwise.

OK that disc is BA dude absolutely awsome. That should make Nintendo cringe. All people need is a chipped drive dose it work from 4.3?

Streamlinehd

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes it works from all current system menus and either a modchip with patched system menu IOS or cioscorp/darkcorp will get the job done. The disc will also work for anyone who has mauifrog's softmod installed.

I'm uploading the disc to mediafire now and will have something up on Wiihacks soon.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hells Guardian said:
Streamlinehd said:
Yes of course Hells Guardian. I'm not a newb even though it says otherwise under my name
wink.gif

Just making sure. those titles can be deceiving. Though given that you created a downgrade disc for the system I should have thought otherwise.

OK that disc is BA dude absolutely awsome. That should make Nintendo cringe. All people need is a chipped drive dose it work from 4.3?
The system ios needs to be patched. It is good for fixing the dop-ios 11.3-11.4 type brick on 4.3 if ios80 is patched. It is not for softmoding, there are simpler ways. This downgrade disc should only be used to fix brick types needing such a method.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the disk is up I'll have to try

Never Mind My DVD burner is shot......

Actually now that I watch the video poseted with the disc thats how he used it.

Wiimm

Developer
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
Only for info:

You can use "wit mix" to compose any combination of partitions.

Examples:
Code:
# create a singe update partition
wit mix UPDATEDIR as update --dest a.iso

# compose an update and mix with mkw data partition
wit mixÂÂ UPDATEDIR as updateÂÂ mkw.wbfs select dataÂÂ --dest a.iso

To prepare this, extract an update partition (wit extract ISOIMAGE --psel update --dest UPDATEDIR), modify and exchange the files.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So thats how you pulled it off. Nice work. Even update resistant. ha ha a simple version patch. honestly I'm surprised that wasn't done awhile ago.

Streamlinehd

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Hells Guardian said:
So thats how you pulled it off. Nice work. Even update resistant. ha ha a simple version patch. honestly I'm surprised that wasn't done awhile ago.

Yeah, it's a little more complicated than that but that's the basic idea... Trick the Wii into thinking it needs to update by patching the versions. The hard part is actually getting it to install the patched versions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-