ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You fight characters that are on your character list in the Notes menu (Appears after beating the real robo cup). Beat at least 12 of them and go back to your clubhouse (Numero Uno) for a surprise
biggrin.gif

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for info chaosboi

off topic:

does anyone else have the ROM crash on R4 everytime you select 'Sniper' robo in story mode? it black-screens everytime i select sniper and then try to exit the garage menu

R-Unit 4

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You fight characters that are on your character list in the Notes menu (Appears after beating the real robo cup). Beat at least 12 of them and go back to your clubhouse (Numero Uno) for a surprise
biggrin.gif

yeah...you see a clone that looks exactly like you but he uses a illegal robo...but he's not evil...and he can't love...and he wwas originally meant to be a robot...

thanks for info chaosboi

off topic:

does anyone else have the ROM crash on R4 everytime you select 'Sniper' robo in story mode? it black-screens everytime i select sniper and then try to exit the garage menu
Sniper gun or 'Snipe' robo?

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
sniper ROBO

i am able ot use all the other illegal robos, but when i select sniper robo and any combination of other parts i get blakc screen when exiting garage on R4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all