OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I posted over in the DS Section.

QUOTE said:
A version of this game would be absolutely brilliant on the DS or Wii. I am tempted to say a well developed version could open commercial opportunities for anyone who develops it. The game can be found here.

Cursor*10

e_t

e_t

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would need a different name, and it's too simple to be a Wii game, you're speaking of filling a disc of perhaps 5GB minimum of information, whereas this game would take a maximum of 1GB done extermely sloppily with decent graphics.

This game to become a Wii game would need
1)Graphic overhaul
2)Some extra features and modes
3)Ways to share things

Then it could probably be candidate for a VC release at most. I mean seriously... even the Simple series that are extremely small-minded have more than this. >:|

edit_text

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will agree that the game is not well suited for retail, but it is an excellent choice as a wiiware title.

The fundamentals of the game are great. That is the selling point. (Geometry Wars on XBL, Flow or echochrome on PSN)
I do agree that if the game were to come to the wii it would need to take advantage of what the wii can offer both with graphics and online.

e_t

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd definitely buy it, but mostly cause I've played it now. I doubt it would appeal to many as wiiware as is though, except again... those who have tried it.

It's kind of like Cave Story. People who don't talk to others much might see it and be like "Meh, looks alright" but if you either A)REALLY know games B)REALLY like old school games or C)Know people who have played it. Chances are you will delve into one of the best games ever.

edit_text

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As is, it is way too short. The addition of levels as well as a level editor would be ideal. The game as it is now is not what I'm looking forward to, but the potential behind the concept.

e_t

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc