ROM Hack CTRPluginFramework - Blank Plugin - Now with Action Replay

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey i've got a question, I forgot what my button combination to open the menu was, is there a way to change it by editing some config file or something like that?

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey i've got a question, I forgot what my button combination to open the menu was, is there a way to change it by editing some config file or something like that?
Hold start when you boot you game (until the plugin ready ! notification) to use default settings instead of saved ones.

You can also delete the CTRPFData.bin in your plugin's folder. ;)

Reactions: Bluespheal

Julian-GBT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For some reason, the attachment downloads are giving a "502 Bad Gateway" error, with the description "nginx/1.13.2".

Lernos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Does it support searching for specific text inside text files (game guide)? Doesn't seem so to me. Would be great if I could search for the right item's id immediately, instead of manually creating smaller txt files and assigning categories to them, then still manually skimming through them in-game.

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does it support searching for specific text inside text files (game guide)? Doesn't seem so to me. Would be great if I could search for the right item's id immediately, instead of manually creating smaller txt files and assigning categories to them, then still manually skimming through them in-game.
I'll think about it, Game Guide will soon be totally rewritten, so I could do it at that time.

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What are the plans moving forward for this tool? so far I've had a blast making all kind of cheats, my dream feature to be added is the ability to find pointers, but I guess that's too much for the 3DS alone to handle, any new features coming soon™?

Lernos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Oh, and this one thing. When you're searching for a value, the results in the table are shown in hex. Could you make an option so we could see them in decimal as well?

DarkAllNight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Don't know why, but if I try to play anything else besides UltraSun with the modded luma boot file the 3ds crashes soon after the green/blue glitched screen shows up.

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know why, but if I try to play anything else besides UltraSun with the modded luma boot file the 3ds crashes soon after the green/blue glitched screen shows up.

so, is your plugin in the right folder? depending on how you're launching the plugin, the plugin might require a different folder path...

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if we're talking about luma mod that can enable plugins, have you tried just running NTR launcher with the luma plugin launcher disabled?

DarkAllNight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so, is your plugin in the right folder? depending on how you're launching the plugin, the plugin might require a different folder path...
I had 2 folders, one in the root simply called plugin where I used it for BootNTR Selector, and those some plugins renamed to plugin.plg in sd:/luma/plugins/tid/.
Before installing the modded Luma (To be more specific, the one where NTR is already active, no need to launch BootNTR), I renamed the plugins folder in root to backup and only allowed the plugins from luma/plugins/tid to load so they wouldn't conflict, but it didn't work

After that I completely removed the backup folder from the SD and made sure every plugin was named plugin.plg, still the games kept crashing. If I removed the luma modded boot to the old one and manually launch BootNTR (Either the normal one of mode3), they work again without crashing.
I have no problem in keeping the old boot and launch either normal or mode3 version, it's just that I got used to simply launchign the game no need to wait for the extra bootntr step.

Last edited by DarkAllNight,

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, dumb question, how old are the other plugins?
if they're older than say January, then you might need to update those plugins.
i read somewhere that there was a fix to the bootloader for the CTRPF plugins....

Reactions: DarkAllNight

DarkAllNight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok, dumb question, how old are the other plugins?
if they're older than say January, then you might need to update those plugins.
i read somewhere that there was a fix to the bootloader for the CTRPF plugins....
Urgh, i can see that being a problem, some of them I think are from 2017. I'll look later to see if they were updated, if not I'll just go back to the old boot thing. Thanks for the help :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1