Homebrew CSND questions

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i'm working on a homebrew game, and im having some questions about CSND and one other thing. Any help would be appreciated.

So currently my homebrew gets .raw files from a folder on the SD card to play. Is there a way I can somehow build the homebrew with these files inside, and play them? Sorry if that sounds stupid lol, I just think its a bit annoying for people to also have to put another folder on the SD

So for music I have sound looping, but when you exit the game without pressing the proper "exit" button, sound will continue playing until you play something else. Can I play sound differently in a way that doesn't do this, or can I terminate sound when you click the Home button or something?

And finally, I've heard of people embedding SMDH's into 3DSX's. I could have misheard lol but if I didn't, how can I do this?

Giant apologies if anything I asked is obvious, too hard, or stupid, I'm new and google isnt really helping.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended