Hacking cSM Sneak Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
haha.. you two have (and if you are viewing this at any point in time exept now, had) the same post count lol

but anyway, COME ON FORS! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!!?!??!!?!?

D

Deleted User

>__>

Consider this as a bump.

Can't wait for the working prelude
tongue.gif

bebs

Trophies
XP
Country
he's dead....no posts for a long time, he's been arrested by nintendo forces troops cause he managed to add something spécial on prélude : the vaccum cleaner is available on wii...

so, please fors, release it, i have to clean my room

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
bebs said:
he's dead....no posts for a long time, he's been arrested by nintendo forces troops cause he managed to add something spécial on prélude : the vaccum cleaner is available on wii...

so, please fors, release it, i have to clean my room
He got killed by Nintassasintendo

Skarface05

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
One thing I am sure of - Fors will release CSM when it is ready!

The only possible outcome of people starting to doubt him is that he decides fuck everyone and will keep it for himself....

Now, I am sure nobody wants that to happen....

Lets all just relax and enjoy the holidays and i'm sure it will be here before you know it....

Remember all - Good things come to those who wait.
grog.gif

dbkdbk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, remember what Fors said, he said that he was'nt going to release it until BootMii was out, I think it may be possible that he's finished with it and isn't telling anyone because if he did people would either ask Fors to release it before BootMii OR they'd go and bother Marcan. So please be a bit patient and enjoy the holidays.

dbkdbk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBlaster said:
well whats the news on bootmii than.lol really

This is what Marcan doesn't want.

QUOTE(slaphappygamer @ Dec 28 2008, 09:49 AM) with all the brick-safe wiis (the ones with starfall or a chip, anyway) why not release it? besides, we all know the risks.

This is what Fors doesn't want.

We're just going to have to be patient.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Pretty sure Forsaekn said he wouldn't release the FULL CSM until Bootmii was out. That's not the same thing as the Prelude version of CSM that he said he'd release when his Wiis come back.

uggi2005

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im not being cynical but why doesnt anyone think csm is fake.hes been promising it for months,took donations and suddenly went on holiday.I created a wii loader that requires no modchip no soft loader just the power of thought.Donations to [email protected]

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
uggi2005 said:
im not being cynical but why doesnt anyone think csm is fake.hes been promising it for months,took donations and suddenly went on holiday.I created a wii loader that requires no modchip no soft loader just the power of thought.Donations to [email protected]

Maybe you shoud have thought that most people have real lives and go on holidays when its Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.