Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dimmujed said:
God this is so fake. You all are BLIND!

The video isn't hard to do. You can do the rebooter option in gamma, and move around the Disc Channel and have it boot from the disc channel. As for the first screen, you can see the warning screen doesn't come up, which can be done easily. It wouldn't be hard to modify one of the booters to show that instead.

THIS IS A JOKE! DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE! DON'T DONATE! Don't make me post a fake video that is even better then this one and make up a sap story and get donations too....

*tag team Ironmask*

And we give you a warm STFU!
smile.gif

frostyfrosty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dimmujed said:

The video isn't hard to do. You can do the rebooter option in gamma, and move around the Disc Channel and have it boot from the disc channel. As for the first screen, you can see the warning screen doesn't come up, which can be done easily. It wouldn't be hard to modify one of the booters to show that instead.

THIS IS A JOKE! DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE! DON'T DONATE! Don't make me post a fake video that is even better then this one and make up a sap story and get donations too....

*giggle*

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dimmujed said:

Fors never asked for donations, and Forsaken was respected in this community before cSM so why would he fake it???? It's real.

TriLLioN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dimmujed said:

dude, stfu =/

SWORD21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will we be able to play future games that require updates such as NFS Undercover? And will we be able to use the shop channel?
Come on. Please answer!

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I just bricked and unbricked my Wii in a new world record tonight...and I am now wiping the sweat from my brow... ahhh.....

Now STFU and make us a better video... so I can tell you how much of a life you have by doing so...

***hint - If you have that much spare time on your hands then you are probably a real loser.

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dimmujed said:

Everyone but this man is allowed to use cSM when it comes out
ph34r.gif

Fellipepb07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome job!
Would it be possible to enable an option to minimize homebrews while playing normal games?
Just like we have on xBox 360!
Think with me, with this option we could use online voice chat while playing!

TriLLioN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fellipepb07 said:
Awesome job!
Would it be possible to enable an option to minimize homebrews while playing normal games?
Just like we have on xBox 360!
Think with me, with this option we could use online voice chat while playing!

Great idea man! I agree with u
biggrin.gif

bozzer123

Trophies
XP
Country
hopefully BigN will stop fixing wiis at snail pace so we dont have to wait as long but i can wait because it will be awsome

TriLLioN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bozzer123 said:
hopefully BigN will stop fixing wiis at snail pace so we dont have to wait as long but i can wait because it will be awsome

I'm pretty much impatient XD
Hopefully, he'll release it on Christmas or this week
biggrin.gif

canon560

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
me, I prefer waiting for BootMii to be sure to have 100% Free Bricks
smile.gif
but that will be interessent ^^
The thread is so many long, can someone tell me if the disc speed is the same than actual loaders or is it fullspeed?

(PS:Sry for my bad english
smile.gif
)

TriLLioN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will you need to go to the backup channel and load the games or would u just need the right cios and the cSM? In the vid, he put the mario kart wii disc in and worked without the backup launcher wad/dol. So, I'm guessing that it works without the channel but u would just need the correct cios right? Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo