Not open for further replies.

thawkins1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So far cSM has everything that I want, can't even think of any new things that I would want implemented

kytran: I like your idea about being able to play games on a USB HDD but I'm positive that it wouldn't read fast.

kytran

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thawkins1 said:
So far cSM has everything that I want, can't even think of any new things that I would want implemented

kytran: I like your idea about being able to play games on a USB HDD but I'm positive that it wouldn't read fast.

Fors just gotta add it and we do a test run
tongue.gif
where's the Alpha
tongue.gif

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
We just need Nintendo to release a device that needs USB 2.0 so we can implement those speeds...
Would be nice to see .iso's ran straight from a USB External HDD..

And I also want to be able to access wads/channels from an external area instead of our small internal memory... If this is possible? I am sure it is... working at fast speeds is another story for the moment.

I would also like to expand the channel pages.. .instead of the 4 we could actually make as many as we want...if we can access the wads from another source.

I know this takes away from the homebrew channel... but that is where I like all my utilities.. With the preview of those channels Gundalf showed us... This would be most excellent!

kytran

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IronMask said:
We just need Nintendo to release a device that needs USB 2.0 so we can implement those speeds...
Would be nice to see .iso's ran straight from a USB External HDD..

And I also want to be able to access wads/channels from an external area instead of our small internal memory... If this is possible? I am sure it is... working at fast speeds is another story for the moment.

I would also like to expand the channel pages.. .instead of the 4 we could actually make as many as we want...if we can access the wads from another source.

I know this takes away from the homebrew channel... but that is where I like all my utilities.. With the preview of those channels Gundalf showed us... This would be most excellent!

Well Nintendo is comming out with the read Channels from Memory card.
so im sure the boys here can do it , that would be cool as well. the internal memory is soo small and my wife keeps loading it to the rim with her games she gets as well leaving me with 60 blocks to work around
tongue.gif

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
geegee said:
I would like to have the option to auto load gc games and/or use gc controller on the menu.
Thats a cool idea i use a GC pad for a lot of Wii games i hate having to fiddle with the wiimote first would be nice to shutdown with a GC pad also

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anybody talk to him did he get the wiis back is it coming out soon im getting sores on my ass waiting for this
cry.gif
but i guess ill sit and wait and get more sores
biggrin.gif

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
buby78 said:
anybody talk to him did he get the wiis back is it coming out soon im getting sores on my ass waiting for this
cry.gif
but i guess ill sit and wait and get more sores
biggrin.gif

BL4Z3D247 said:
ok here is the status straight from Fors(through PM):

QUOTE said:
BL4Z3D247: hey Fors... just seeing how your doing. you haven't been that active lately(not like that's a bad thing), i'm sure your working on Dashboard and relaxing as you wait for your wiis to be shipped back to you. everyone is asking for a "status" on your wiis and Dashboard/"prelude", so i figured i'd give you a shout and see what's up and pass the message along to the others.

so... what's up?
biggrin.gif

Forsaekn: not much, just keeping quiet until my wiis arrive. Holiday has kept them delayed, and ive had final exams. Busy time.

so there it is... the man is a bit busy right now so everyone just hold tight
smile.gif
i spoke to him on the 12th and above is the status(i posted it a couple pages back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already