Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
IronMask said:
He is with WiiGator, Waninoko, DJTaz and Requiem sipping on drinks on a nude beach in the Virgin Islands with Mr. Nintendo HowYouHackMyWii...

Would be a nice sight
smile.gif
btw, you forgot Mr OldSchoolGoesVirtualConsole
tongue.gif

WLCD

Trophies
Website
wlcdweb.com
XP
Country
France
As it was said by Kturbo, multi-language support would be very interesting maybe by using XML files where the menu entries are stored, like the xbox dash Unleash X.

I volunteer to translate cSM in french if needed.

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
I think that the backup reading ability should be able to be toggled on or off by holding a sequence on the wiimote or something... like holding B on boot. that way, we could read originals at 6x when it was toggled off... and backups at 3x when it was toggled on
smile.gif

just a little idea. Hope cSM goes well.
biggrin.gif

Beatchu

Trophies
XP
Country
I wouldn't do that if I were you because people (i.e noobs) will think that is the official release date.

Even though you're not fors

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Estimated Death toll of massive gbatemp traffic pile-up was announced yesterday, January 15th, to be OVER 9000 MEMBERS!!!!! Now stand by for your local on the 8's.

SWORD21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forsaekn said:
lol, my focus is broken while my wiis are away
frown.gif
Thank you again to all those who have donated btw. (you can donate here)

Hmm...why don't we come up a running list of features you all would want cSM to eventually have. I am making this for everyone, and now that i've got some time on my hands we should talk about it.

[Currently Implemented]
- Dashboard (Recovery mechanism, multiboot system menu's, apply patches, etc)
- Backup Support (optional, because those with modchips don't need it)
- Unlocked Disc Channel
- Skip Update Check
- Toggle healthwarning [Quick, Logo, Off]
- Region Free System (Wii/GC Games, Channels)
- NoCopy Flags removed (Copy any savegames / channels)
- Allow overwriting when copying to and from NAND (copies anyways, you dont get that stupid "already in wii system memory" bullshit)
- Twilight Hack Protection (does not search and destroy tphack anymore)

[Ideas]
- No Per System Encryption on saves and channels when installing / exporting. (I wonder if its possible)
- Remodeled Settings Menu (nice and easy layout, no pages to shift through)
- Region Changing (from settings menu)
- Video Output Mode Changing (from settings menu)
- Shop Region Changing (from settings menu)
- Manage WADs through the system menu (add "WADs" option alongside "Savedata" and "Channels")
- Custom ambient background sound
- Change some poor texture choices
- Skinning (method of changing the resource files for cSM from the Dashboard)
- Possibilty of Media Player Integration on main menu (for DVDs I might be able to change the disc loading routine a bit to detect DVD Video and display the logo, then when start is pressed it launches MPlayer)

and more I can't remember atm. Keep the ideas comin'

Fors
What's unlocked Disc Channel? And how about changing the color of white to black or something else? Will we be able to play future games that require updates such as NFS Undercover? And will we be able to use the shop channel?

dimmujed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God this is so fake. You all are BLIND!

The video isn't hard to do. You can do the rebooter option in gamma, and move around the Disc Channel and have it boot from the disc channel. As for the first screen, you can see the warning screen doesn't come up, which can be done easily. It wouldn't be hard to modify one of the booters to show that instead.

THIS IS A JOKE! DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE! DON'T DONATE! Don't make me post a fake video that is even better then this one and make up a sap story and get donations too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    my younger brother is forcing me to play with him and my cousins are here *sigh*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ that Hack a hacked 360 vid was neat, never knew it existed.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I thought it was interesting.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: nvm this video is clickbait