Hacking csi deadly intent not working on wiiflow for me

bartjuh2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I converted ntsc to pal and patched the update.
burnt in on a dvd and it works for me.
problem is not all of the subtitles and textboxes are in the game,sometimes it just freezes for a sec.

im running 4.1, ios249

tried running it trough Gator and gamma Backup Launcher.but didn,t work.
tried it in the usual wii system menu and it worked but with the little errors in game.
does anyone know how to fix the freeze and text errors??

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bartjuh2 said:
I converted ntsc to pal and patched the update.
burnt in on a dvd and it works for me.
problem is not all of the subtitles and textboxes are in the game,sometimes it just freezes for a sec.

im running 4.1, ios249

tried running it trough Gator and gamma Backup Launcher.but didn,t work.
tried it in the usual wii system menu and it worked but with the little errors in game.
does anyone know how to fix the freeze and text errors??

Done both what you said patched to pal and removed the update and it resets the console what version of IOS249 are you using???

georgecoat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys, it was patch for Hard Evidence...
wacko.gif

georgecoat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far, hardmoded (chipped) and cioscorp softmoded consoles reported to be able run the game from disc, no USB loader.
Since USB loader does not work with this game yet, let's look at disc backup.
I do not want to chip my wii, so last chance is cioscorp.
On Cioscorp without updated ios 53, this ios is loaded from the disc and game runs ok.
Why cioscorp and disc loader not?
Cioscorp is softmod as well, just runs DVD backups directly from disc channel, while loader runs the same disc through homebrew channel...
What is it in Cioscorp different (specifically for this game) that makes it possible? If we know that, we could possibly make it working on backup loaders and possibly on USB?
Any experts here?

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
georgecoat said:
So far, hardmoded (chipped) and cioscorp softmoded consoles reported to be able run the game from disc, no USB loader.
Since USB loader does not work with this game yet, let's look at disc backup.
I do not want to chip my wii, so last chance is cioscorp.
On Cioscorp without updated ios 53, this ios is loaded from the disc and game runs ok.
Why cioscorp and disc loader not?
Cioscorp is softmod as well, just runs DVD backups directly from disc channel, while loader runs the same disc through homebrew channel...
What is it in Cioscorp different (specifically for this game) that makes it possible? If we know that, we could possibly make it working on backup loaders and possibly on USB?
Any experts here?

This game is playable with CiosCorp because it's not being loaded with a customIOS i.e: 249,222,223 etc.
It's being loaded with the IOS it's supposed to be, which is IOS53, thus no crash after selecting the first level.
My theory (getting ready for the flames lol) would be to create an app (or modify hermes cios installer) that would merge IOS249 with IOS53, and install as IOS260,270,280 etc(..IOS666 anyone?)...

Onnor

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
warlord007 said:
mgrimmenator said:
I can confirm the exact same iso plays from disc without any changes to it. What I did notice is that every time a scene occurs it seems to re-load and play a video file. If this is true it will never work in the usbloader.

I have just tested the old CSI and it works ok from usb loaders, even the cut scene's load. Looks like its a new loader they are using

warlord

To be honest..On wiiflow the old CSI works....UNTIL u get to the next mission. Then it crashes after autosave. Fortunately, when you restart, the new mission WILL start...
smileipb2.png

ballboff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
longtom1 said:
I got it to work from disc just installed IOS53 from cIOSCORP 3.4 cause the game is an IOS reload game and the patched IOS53 allows you to play

I've just followed these exact instructions, well I installed ios53 from cioscorp 3.4. Seems strange that this would be different from me installing cioscorp earlier, but whatever works. Missus will be pleased, been waiting to play this game after testing out the demo..
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: oh shiz something could be happening