rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Try using the search function there is already info on this (crytaltile2) go ahead give it a try... up on the top of the screen beside the wiki button there is a search button Use it.... okay
sorry
press F5 (tile view)
Mess around with the properties till you find an image of some kind or what you are looking for If you are having trouble
use tahaxan and remember the settings for found images (those then used in CT2)
import Ctrl-I and export Ctrl-E or through the edit function
just select a tile and export or import (Do Not USE any colors not in the image origanally, they will not display when editing in your image editor)
when done don't forget to save it

LittleBigMods

OP
Trophies
Website
www.littlebigmods.net
XP
Country
United States
Here's what it gave me:
1.jpg

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
you still need to mess around in the properties pane See that nds1 thing over there < change it til it becomes a little more recognizable
Now that I see ahat you need to do
Are you doing the image editing for this game cause I offered to dump and edit the images and help out for the translation a while ago if you want me to dump insert its not a big deal....soo.. on with the help,
Okay what You really need to do Is goto Tools - Nds file system (ctrl-n) find the file you are looking for
so example under Chaptertitle OBJdata chaptertitleBg_00.Ncbr right click it - retrieve tile address
we still don't see the whole image so - properties just below offset is scale go from 400 to 200 now you have the right size
but lets make the tiles more visible Edit - fit window to tile
nearby will be a pallete file to use also uh- then below it 2 file below chaptertitleBg_00.nclr right click it pallet load (now you have the colours it uses in game)

select the tiles you need and export
or import as needed
still willing to help.... with the image editing or anything else just pm me

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You simply use the wrong option...

You can extract the tilefile as a jpg/bmp/png

and import the sameway just look in the toolbar

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
i'm using an old version of CT2 attributes Properties Same thing sorry
When exporting under what you want to save it as, is the type of file you want to save it as, that is what you need to change.
Otherwise follow the steps in the previous post but go slowly okay.
take your time to find everything i mention. heck go ahead and see what all those other functions are for. see something and you don't know what it is, look it up or ask. (google, forums here)
You may not need everything in this software but have fun figuring out what it all does.

Rigle

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
...Do you want to extract that image, or do you want to see the correct form of the image, and then extract it?
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-