Gaming Crysis CORE!!!

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TaMs said:
Could play it but my memstick can't handle it. And i don't think they sell it yet in europe
tongue.gif
Use USBhost.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
test84 said:
Does it have random encounters while you roam around the map or each battle section, like FF X?

tpi.gif
I demand an answer!

How's its battle system, is it like traditional FF's where there are 3 versus 3 turn-based fights or what. (I read its wiki entry, but didnt get it)

and how many/much megabyte is it? 1Gig?

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
test84 said:
test84 said:
Does it have random encounters while you roam around the map or each battle section, like FF X?

tpi.gif
I demand an answer!

How's its battle system, is it like traditional FF's where there are 3 versus 3 turn-based fights or what. (I read its wiki entry, but didnt get it)

and how many/much megabyte is it? 1Gig?

size=1.59gb FULL ISO

Crisis Core has action- and menu-based elements. The new battle system is known as Digital Mind Wave, or "DMW", and revolves around a series of reels at the upper left corner of the screen which spin continuously as long as there is SP left to consume. Each rotate independently and upon lining up the three reels of the same character and value, a power-up or a "Power Surge!" will be rewarded to Zack.

The player will have full control over Zack when moving around, and can rotate the camera with the left and right triggers. Enemies abound in the field screen, battles against whom take place in real time.

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i never really got into this game.

but the battle system is like zelda/kingdom hearts. when you get into a mission the monsters are on the field. when you arpoach a monster your charater goes into battle mode and you run around and slash at it until it dies. i nevre really got how that slot machine thing worked, but it rotates and if you have 3 faces line up something happens.

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
shonosuke said:
I hacked the iso and changed the english voices with the japanese ones

Ooooooh... awesome!! Any info on how to do this?! I'm not completely clueless but I would need to know which files to swap...

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
delta123 said:

but the battle system is like zelda/kingdom hearts. when you get into a mission the monsters are on the field. when you arpoach a monster your charater goes into battle mode and you run around and slash at it until it dies. i nevre really got how that slot machine thing worked, but it rotates and if you have 3 faces line up something happens.

so its fighting is like FF XII, right? no random encounter?

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
delta123 said:

You can do combo and summon magic not just slash it - (if you know how to put attack slot and combine them = good damage!).
The slot machine is automatic for 'limit break' or 'summon' ( you need to find those card character for more special attack, etc)

to get all of summon card you have to play the game x2...
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol