Gaming Crysis 3... Anybody played it yet? What do you think?

urbanman2004

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a big fan of Crysis, beating both Crysis 1 and Warhead. I have Crysis 2 but haven't had time to play it, but I'll save that story for another day. I've been reading the blogs trying to gain insight on what to expect from Crysis 3, and I am seeing criticism about how this version should be considered "2.5", and although there is much eye candy with how the envelope is pushed in regards to graphics/visuals, its storyline is somewhat recycled and not much progression from the last games. From what I've read, Crytek does revive some former familiar characters from the Crysis universe, but their personalities are either dumbed down or slightly opposite from what you were used to in Crysis 1. Personally, I wished they would have brought back Nomad, he gave off pretty much a calm, collective and focused persona in the game. Psycho reminded me more of a slightly obnoxious Jason Stathem, with both his look and accent. Prophet kind of went crazy in Warhead after being captured by the Aliens and I was surprised to hear he was on Crysis 2. If you have played Crysis, what were the pros and cons you expereinceed compared to previous versions of the game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up