Crosstalk on 3ds xl

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by rupok93, Mar 30, 2013.

Mar 30, 2013

Crosstalk on 3ds xl by rupok93 at 7:50 PM (951 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. rupok93
    OP

Newcomer rupok93 Advanced Member

United States
    So I had the 3ds xl for a few months now and never noticed this until a few weeks ago but now every game I get crosstalk. Sometimes characters or objects have a lighter double image of themselves. Its extremely annoying to play on 3d because of this and turning it off just makes me feel like I am losing out.

I called nintendo and they said they can't fix it because its how all 3ds xl's are. I don't know what made me notice it but I can't unnotice it anymore.
    Does anyone have any fixes for this?

I tried adjusting 3d, adjusting brightness, and distance from eyes nothing really helps.

2. GamerzHell9137

Member GamerzHell9137 GBAtemp Psycho!

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Ur not the only one, i have those issues too.
    There are no fixes for that sadly.

3. SirAileron

Member SirAileron Seeker of Truths

United States
    I get that when I'm playing in an environment with too much light. If it's completely dark, it's pretty crystal clear to me. Dunno if that'll help you.

4. Eerpow

Member Eerpow *swoosh*

Sweden
    90% of the games I've played don't have this at all. What game are you experiencing this with?
    Remember to play in a well lit area without direct light on the screen (the type of light in the room matters), brightness shouldn't be on max since the problem occurs when light start leaking through the barrier. Also don't use maximum 3D in those games as it worsens it.

Adjusting the vertical angle of the screen helps too.

5. rupok93
    OP

Newcomer rupok93 Advanced Member

United States