Gaming Crossplay PS4/ PS Vita - World of Final Fantasy

ElementalityDE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I bought a digital copy of world of final fantasy on my ps4 2 days ago. The crosssave feature seems to be available (playing with the same savegame on both ps4 and psvita) but i wonder if there is also crossplay available?!
my psvita is on 3.52 with ARK installed. i've played a few PSP backups on it, but it is almost better playing PPSSPP on my iOS device.

The only reason i'm still on 3.52 is the possibility to play PSX backups (Digimon World 1) but even the PSX Emulator is kinda slow.

So what should i do next?
Update to the newest firmware to play WOFF or should i stay on 3.52 because there isn't even a crossplay feature?!

Condarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is a dilemma that many of us are going through right now. I myself am on 3.60, and from what has been heard is that the keys for 3.61 wont be discovered for some time or ever. In other words this decision is yours, do you want to give up the ability to play psp games to play woff. If you decide to upgrade to 3.60 Henkaku, I believe you can still play vita woff but without dlc, and voice overs at the cost of psp. I'm not sure if ark is already available for Henkaku either.

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheFlow who released in a team the first ps vita game dumper currently works on a PSP CFW for PS Vita on 3.60 so support for PSP as well PS1 games will be there eventually I guess.
For 3.60 there is a rumor that World of Final Fantasy requires 3.60 on the American retail release so maybe you can import it or similar.
Those same rumors say that cross save works between the PS4 EU version and the PS Vita American PS Vita retail version spoofed via Henkaku...
The current progress of the CFW looks like this:
https://twitter.com/theflow0/status/789862063254474753

Last edited by Wuigi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo