Creepy! Michael Jackson in a PLANE CRASH!

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
As we have heard, the only person to be convicted for the 1988 Lockerbie bombing of Pan Am flight 103 over Scotland was recently released to Libya for "humanitarian" reasons. What's even stranger is that Michael Jackson's ghostly image can be seen in a photograph of the rubble, over 20 years BEFORE Michael Jackson's death.

Now what was Michael Jackson doing in 1988? Well, he released an autobiography entitled, "Moon Walk" where he admitted that he had plastic surgery on his face. You can see the effects of this plastic surgery in the plane crash photo. Also, how does someone get to the moon? That's right, in some sort of flying craft.

I'm not normally into conspiracy theories, but this evidence is just too strong to pass up. What WAS Michael's connection to the 1988 Lockerbie bombing, and why was the sole convict of this atrocity released right AFTER Jackson passed away?

photo_1251126906067-1-1.jpg

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
cruddybuddy said:
As we have heard, the only person to be convicted for the 1988 Lockerbie bombing of Pan Am flight 103 over Scotland was recently released to Libya for "humanitarian" reasons. What's even stranger is that Michael Jackson's ghostly image can be seen in a photograph of the rubble, over 20 years BEFORE Michael Jackson's death.

Now what was Michael Jackson doing in 1988? Well, he released an autobiography entitled, "Moon Walk" where he admitted that he had plastic surgery on his face. You can see the effects of this plastic surgery in the plane crash photo. Also, how does someone get to the moon? That's right, in some sort of flying craft.

I'm not normally into conspiracy theories, but this evidence is just too strong to pass up. What WAS Michael's connection to the 1988 Lockerbie bombing, and why was the sole convict of this atrocity released right AFTER Jackson passed away?

photo_1251126906067-1-1.jpg

Not this again!
We already had a topic like this just after he died, telling his ghost was in Neverland.
Bullshit if you ask me (and every other sane person)

And where do you see his ghost in that image?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
1z38aoi.png

There's nothing there, stop being a terrible troll cruddybuddy. The "ghostly visage" in the lower left corner could be anything, artifacting due to the terrible image, or just a coincidence. It definatly doesn't look like Michael Jackson. If that is a face, it looks more like a mask that Michael Myers would wear.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure this is satire/making fun of all the other ghost crap about MJ that makes no sense whatsoever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: